What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC 7:30 Report

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Does anyone get the opportunity to respond to these stitch ups eg the new Board,Flanno.
Did ASADA leak further info to the media?
Bruno appeared to be a tad vindictive.
I thought the salary cap issue involved the club being fined.
That Leigh Sales is a pompous feminist.
I am sure the NRL would be thrilled at a former CEO (who was appointed to assist the Sharks now trying to sink the knife in.
The new board IMO had its reasons to reinstate the 4 officials,perhaps if Cullen had attended board meetings he would have been given the latest.
Geez this whole issue is giving me the Tom T*ts.
I just wish the media gets its just desserts .

:lol::lol::lol:

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
You lot are going to bury yourselves under the weight of your tin foil hats.

Keep watching. There's going to be more

Ok, so what was new in that report that was truly damaging? There may well be more, and by all means please let us fellow fans know, but i can't see anything in that report that was new that was damaging, and I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat.

kmav23

Juniors
the players all getting together and agreeing not to talk is just delaying and increasing the punishment and now ASADA has more powers...

with the powers someone is gonna break silence and then they all will come foward... if ASADA can suspend the players and the club

you will find as soon as one players breaks silence all dirty info will be leaked...

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
the players all getting together and agreeing not to talk is just delaying and increasing the punishment and now ASADA has more powers...

with the powers someone is gonna break silence and then they all will come foward... if ASADA can suspend the players and the club

Ffs, ASADa doesn't suspend players or clubs. The NRL does. Suspension is one option available to it, but not mandatory. Hard to believe people keep getting this wrong.

Quigs

Immortal
I always thought that someone would eventually discover our Thoroughbreds Club.

Guess we better come clean then.

If only we had listened to Nick Pol and got Schuey onside and used the Storms filing system.

cussy

Juniors
NRL look like they are distancing themselves from the sharks, why else would they allow Cullen to talk and let's face it they would have had to rubber stamp his cooperation for this interview.

kmav23

Juniors
Ffs, ASADa doesn't suspend players or clubs. The NRL does. Suspension is one option available to it, but not mandatory. Hard to believe people keep getting this wrong.

ASADA is govt organisation and is very powerful

The govt funds the NRL in millions every year in grants / stadiums etc...

NRL will follow ASADA or risk massive loss in funding...

disrespecting the GOVT is crazy for the NRL

The NRL is no going to damage itself to protect cronulla

Last edited:

inside_pass

Bench
If all the accusations are true the Nrl will have to make an example of the Sharks and I can't see them surviving the fallout.
What a mess that club is in!

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
ASADA is govt organisation.

You're still wrong. They may issue an infraction notice against a player, but not sanctions. They dont even issue infraction notices against a club, let alone recommend sanctions against a club.

You obviously aren't able to understand how this works, so there is no point discussing it any further with you.

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
ASADA is govt organisation and is very powerful

disrespecting the GOVT is crazy for the NRL

The NRL is no going to damage itself to protect cronulla

The NRL is following ASADA and has from day one.
Even Smith stated he could see no reason why the interview with W Graham was stopped.Now it has been established,ASADA ATT was ill prepared according to an SMH journo.
Players are attending interviews with la lawyer and an NRL head of the integrity unit.
Any infraction notices will be served on by the NRL .And players then have the right to challenge the penalty laid down.
And points laid down by a few legal experts,the continued leaks is not helping ASADA and can possibly be used against them if that is what happened(from their end),by operating outside their charter.

Your last line is as obvious as your dislike for the Sharks.

cussy

Juniors
So you think that the NRL will not listen to ASADA? Maybe the old NRL would be doing their own thing but not the independent commission.

FMD, in my previous occupation I came across a lot of brain dead oxygen thieving morons, but this Kmav imbecile tops the heap.

Latest posts