What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC net article - I hate Rugby League

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Everyone here knows that Rugby League isn't running at 100% at the moment, but you'd have them believe that it's on its last legs.

despite all your tough talk and kiddy-like abuse, you're really just a moron and a coward telling yourself that everything's OK. Guess what, Einstein - unless something is done, then rugby league will become even more of a backwater.

You have to be a Manly fan. Surely it's not possible to be so imbecilic otherwise.

despite all your tough talk and kiddy-like abuse, you're really just a moron and a coward telling yourself that everything's OK. Guess what, Einstein - unless something is done, then rugby league will become even more of a backwater.

All whinging and no solutions.

As substantive as a wafting fart in a fan factory.

You have to be a Manly fan. Surely it's not possible to be so imbecilic otherwise.

Why do you bother?

Who here takes anything you say seriously?

You're just a jerkoff with a chip on his shoulders still crying over the Bears getting the punt.

Girl.

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
You work that one out all by yourself sweetheart?

Is to me, and I follow another code. Where's your argument now?

This discussion is about Rugby League by Rugby League fans, if you aint one of them, feel free to jump off a bridge.

No, there is no argument.

Of course it's better than AFL or Soccer.

An opinion on a messageboard, how outrageous!!!

Thick as sh*t. Why do you people bother. You're as bad as the writer of the article in the original post, Grogan Stromplet.

It's all a big coincidence that the majority of people born in Victoria follow AFL is it? What code you follow has nothing to do with what you watch growing up? RL is tangibly better than all other codes and anyone that doesn't appreciate this fact just has bad taste?

Grow up and stop being so precious about your code.

This guys written a satirical piece about RL. Considering you spend your days writing insults about Union and AFL fans maybe you should cop a little back? I can't believe how weak you are. The glass jaw syndrome in this thread is frightening.

Also instead of throwing lame gay insults at the guy (they must really be cutting him :roll:), why don't you engage him in some kind of debate. You tell yourself thats beneath you but really you just lack the intelligence.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
In order to write a satirical piece, one must use satire.

The idiot who wrote this article just said "I hate league, it's gay" and that's it.

He gave no reason for his hatred. He's a moron.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Why do you bother?

Who here takes anything you say seriously?

You're just a jerkoff with a chip on his shoulders still crying over the Bears getting the punt.

Girl.

Wow - a moronic rugby league dinosaur with the IQ of a gnat. You idiot - it's fans like you that will see news Limited suck the game dry and leave it in the hands of the ARL for the final blow.

You're an idiot.

Stained_Class

Juniors
In order to write a satirical piece, one must use satire.

The idiot who wrote this article just said "I hate league, it's gay" and that's it.

He gave no reason for his hatred. He's a moron.

Excuse me Mr Unit, but the same happens here. "AFL is gay and I hate Aussie rules football" without any reasons given other than the fact that it's not rugby league. :lol:

It's all a big coincidence that the majority of people born in Victoria follow AFL is it? What code you follow has nothing to do with what you watch growing up? RL is tangibly better than all other codes and anyone that doesn't appreciate this fact just has bad taste?

Grow up and stop being so precious about your code.

This guys written a satirical piece about RL. Considering you spend your days writing insults about Union and AFL fans maybe you should cop a little back? I can't believe how weak you are. The glass jaw syndrome in this thread is frightening.

Also instead of throwing lame gay insults at the guy (they must really be cutting him :roll:), why don't you engage him in some kind of debate. You tell yourself thats beneath you but really you just lack the intelligence.

Take a hike lightweight, you had and have no argument. You're just another f**king mong too scared to actually have a real opinion, you'd just prefer to tell other people not to have one. We're full up of sh*t like you here.

People like you do grow on trees.

Satirical or not, Grogery Stemphlect is a gimp.