What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access to JA

Ok. Maybe the unaltered lyrics to "Creep" describe the JA moderators more accurately!

Just kidding, guys.

Surely, JA shouldn’t need it’s own mods if it’s invitation only:

A5A8D360-2A12-42D1-BC92-7CCD4EB49883.jpeg

191B8301-9E53-4BCA-BD5E-4581A9071B47.jpeg

Talking in tongue and voodoo role play.

Talk of succession from LU maybe.

They’ll be none of that under LU High Command.

Last edited:

dannyt

Coach
Surely, JA shouldn’t need it’s own mods if it’s invitation only:

View attachment 57440

View attachment 57441

Talking in tongue and voodoo role play.

Talk of succession from LU maybe.

They’ll be none of that under LU High Command.
Nice, but McGregor never looked so good. There also has to be some mention of:
If the field was 2 m shorter
I don't want to make any excuses, but...
This is the team I wanted

I've got no problems with McGregor coaching again, just not at St George.

Nice, but McGregor never looked so good. There also has to be some mention of:
If the field was 2 m shorter
I don't want to make any excuses, but...
This is the team I wanted

I've got no problems with McGregor coaching again, just not at St George.

He will return at some point, but a spell at a foreign club is a good idea.

He was fully exonerated by Gus in the review.

If I recall correctly, the Review found that the only thing that was actually going right for sgi was Mary.

No DNA, players loafing, poor equipment, bad staff, troublesome mouth guards, fans being rude etc.

It seemed to conclude that Mary was being let down by entire club and that’s why 2019 occurred. What’s more the club was effected by a subconscious delusion that Mary was not the second coming as a coach.

As I said I like Mary as a person, gives off good vibes, despite the burden of himself, he always finds a way to succeed. He’s inspirational.

Footy coaching prowess, fun and frolics aside, he’s said to be a really nice person and that’s says a lot for him personally. I wish him well.

It was the Board that was missing the screw.

Last edited:

dannyt

Coach
He will return at some point, but a spell at a foreign club is a good idea.

He was fully exonerated by Gus in the review.

If I recall correctly, the Review found that the only thing that was actually going right for sgi was Mary.

No DNA, players loafing, poor equipment, bad staff, troublesome mouth guards, fans being rude etc.

It seemed to conclude that Mary was being let down by entire club and that’s why 2019 occurred. What’s more the club was effected by a subconscious delusion that Mary was not the second coming as a coach.

As I said I like Mary as a person, gives off good vibes, despite the burden of himself, he always finds a way to succeed. He’s inspirational.

Footy coaching prowess, fun and frolics aside, he’s said to be a really nice person and that’s says a lot for him personally. I wish him well.

It was the Board that was missing the screw.
You're killing me!

You're killing me!
Thanks, A bit of light entertainment for the off season.

So I say to JA to let us putrid filth in from other clubs and to gaze upon paradise. Even for a short moment. To reach forum nirvana.

To see the posters in JA grazing in the broad sunlit uplands in a topical paradise.

The more forensic of the intellectual inquiry concerning the side, such as the possible debate about the elastic used in the official training sock. The greenies want the club to use the elastic from soy based renewables, while the hawks claim the best elastic comes from pristine rubber trees, providing the better elongation and recovery properties. So too, a properly cared for sgi training sock can last an entire career, or two seasons. They point to studies done in the afl, but the calf differential makes the comparison more difficult. Thankfully, both schools of thought support fair play sourced rubber for the villagers in the plantations.

If I was allowed in, it is these types of topics I’d like to discuss further on JA.

To feel aroused just one last time.

Last edited:

dannyt

Coach
Thanks, A bit of light entertainment for the off season.

So I say to JA to let us putrid filth in from other clubs and to gaze upon paradise. Even for a short moment. To reach forum nirvana.

To see the posters in JA grazing in the broad sunlit uplands in a topical paradise.

The more forensic of the intellectual inquiry concerning the side, such as the possible debate about the elastic used in the official training sock. The greenies want the club to use the elastic from soy based renewables, while the hawks claim the best elastic comes from pristine rubber trees, providing the better elongation and recovery properties. So too, a properly cared for sgi training sock can last an entire career, or two seasons. They point to studies done in the afl, but the calf differential makes the comparison more difficult. Thankfully, both schools of thought support fair play sourced rubber for the villagers in the plantations.

If I was allowed in, it is these types of topics I’d like to discuss further on JA.

To feel aroused just one last time.
Um, too much information with the last statement?

Um, too much information with the last statement?

Lol, mentally aroused.

One of my favourite lu forum posts was “Hook Hook” here in sgi.

It wasn’t so much the title, but the fact that he hadn’t actually yet signed with the club at that point! Typical sgi I thought.

Another classic Maryism was his complaint about the coaching committee during his end times and how it was effecting his ability to win games.

He was never good at reading the room!

I’m in brother:

3CE8B592-72C6-464C-A1F5-EB5F7F1A451B.jpeg

Last edited:
Ive always thought that the fallen could pay a fine and come back on a probationary basis

And the fines could be used to help LU pay its ever increasing costs.

We could have an LU judiciary like the NRL.

Chairperson should be @murraymob.

He believes in freedom of expression, taking the piss but he also has an hidden authoritarian side.

He has shown a lot of patience with Alice and Janey over the years.

Last edited: