What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
Can't get a good read on soc. If he's indie, he's playing well. I doubt he'd auto someone if he wasn't town (if that makes sense).

I think its Rebel and Fred, for mine. Reading through it I get that vibe.

You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping! There is another world beneath it: the real world. And if you wanna survive it, you better learn to PULL THE TRIGGER!

mickyj

Bench
I think I need a thesaurus to look up synonyms for stupid, so that I don't have to repeat myself when I address you as the game goes on.

Others have seen it the same way. I ask the question. If you are against talking about things it makes you look more mafia. Thanks for helping me feel better about my line of thinking.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping! There is another world beneath it: the real world. And if you wanna survive it, you better learn to PULL THE TRIGGER!

Like KTF said, Fred is good people.

From now on you people listen to KTF. Unless Hoppity disagrees, then we follow former town MVP.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 4
Clint Eastwood was wasting no time in making his presence felt. He immediately got into a gun battle with a man who was provoking suspicions with some of the town.

He managed to pin the man down in the alleyway and held a Magnum .44 to his face.

‘Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?’ said Clint menacingly.

The man tried to act tough, but realised he was in trouble.

‘What do you want to know?’ he asked timidly.

‘I’ve got 2 questions for you. Answer them to my satisfaction and you live. Answer poorly, and we see whether I shot five or six times.’

The man answered, but Clint thought he was just pandering to what he wanted to hear. The gun went off in his hand and a bullet ripped through the man’s chest wounding him severely. But this particular man wouldn’t die easily. You may even say he’d die hard.

-----------------------​

Mel was distraught, he gazed at the Tequila bottle & swore "never again" "What have I done" He muttered to himself. "Damn Rusty for leaving the phone of death within reach". Harrison may have been a Jew but he was part of the same team. With that he jumped into the Interceptor & headed to AA.

----------------------​

One man proved very popular tonight receiving 3 visitors in all. They should have known better than to visit a man who is watching for the tax collector. 2 of them had protection, fortunately for them. The 3rd… not so much.
dolph.jpg

Ozzy is dead. He was Dolph Lundgren, Action Hero aligned chemical engineer
-----------------------​
The mafia had again been pretty quiet tonight. They were having their jobs done for them and were no closer to being found. They decided that a man from the future, and the knowledge that he brought with him, was too much to risk.

‘Terminate this mother f**ker.’

th
Drew-Sta is dead… again. He was Arnold Schwarzenegger, Action Heroes aligned Mr Universe
It is now day

Last edited:

Rebel

First Grade
FMD we are getting bum raped. Hopefully he doesnt have another auto lynch up his sleeve

Vote: soc

mickyj

Bench
yeh im not following outed don in a lynch quickly

why are you so keen to rebel? shouldn't we wait and see if anything comes up?

Latest posts