What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Rebel

First Grade
yeh im not following outed don in a lynch quickly

why are you so keen to rebel? shouldn't we wait and see if anything comes up?

Im not following Seejay, I'd have voted for Soc anyway. Soc's an outted Indie by Ozzy (who was town), used an auto to kill Shaun (townie) and lied about him being recruited.

If anyone has an ideas on who is protecting blumpkinface Im all for it. But as far as soc goes, I cant think of a reason 'not' to lynch him.

soc123_au

Staff member
Dickheads. I didn't target anyone. If I wanted Ozzy dead I would have Autoed him yesterday.

vote Rebel

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
*sigh*

Did KTF not tell you nubs that Fred was a good guy?

KTF thought about protecting Drew, then KTF realised KTF has no protect power.

Hoppity, KTF needs to know who Bruce Willis is.

Is Soc Mel? If so lynch looks bad.

Bazal

Post Whore
change vote Bazal

Jumping on an obvious bad lynch at this stage is dumb.

OMGUS! If there's a better lynch, someone will come forward. Ozzy was town whether you killed him or not, seems like a townie claiming someone is Indy/mafia is generally more than enough for a lynch. So why is it "obviously bad"? You haven't offered strong evidence against his claim that I can see...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ozzy died because of who he targeted, not because of someone targeting him, and unless I'm reading it wrong the person they targeted was Fred, not Soc.

SeeJay

Juniors
At least when soc comes up indie we know it was ktf he recruited. Hilarious that ktf is trying to dissuade this obvious indie lynch.

soc123_au

Staff member
One more before you look like idiots. Except Seppomafiadon, he will look like a genius for orchestrating another town lynch.

SeeJay

Juniors
So townie investigator says you are indie, we almost lynch you then you autolynch a townie, and you think we are supposed to believe you are town? Do you think we are tardblumpkins? Good to know you recruited ktf though. Easy read.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You're a f**king moron, BunniesMan. This is two games where you've been town and been a bigger liability to the cause than a help.

Way to shoot the town investigator, moron.

Vote Misanthrope

Town play in mafia games has gone to f**king shit. I'd rather die and watch you idiots lose.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Actually, because it will progress the game on.

Change Vote: soc123_au

You're still a moron, BM. Worst mafia player I've ever seen.

Dutchy

Immortal
I've been a good vig, you're all shit.

I killed Mafia, but since then they've had control over my kill. Except last night, I guess I was blocked.