What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

mickyj

Bench
You guys really think there's ones four man mafia only in a 22 person game? When I die and you merkins kill seejay, the game won't be over

but we will not have to listen to seejay anymore
its still a win :D

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Lol at the over analysing of the wrestler roles.

vote: Rebel

Kill my Cena, I vote you.

Hopefully he can die before CJ and not the other way around.

mickyj

Bench
makes it hard when you get to the pointy end of a game and the op is not updated mod can't confirm or deny info

if it was clear bazal is dead (if not he necro posted and effected game claiming alive) my vote would of been on rebel and it would be a lynch

Rebel

First Grade
makes it hard when you get to the pointy end of a game and the op is not updated mod can't confirm or deny info

if it was clear bazal is dead (if not he necro posted and effected game claiming alive) my vote would of been on rebel and it would be a lynch

You sure bout dat....

SeeJay

Juniors
this is sounding an awful lot like last game where you said you were town and tried to convince everyone you were. then you were indie like i said all along. stop tarding.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
1. Bazal is dead, I did the update in a hurry
2. I think the fact he died 3 times in the writeup would be proof of that
3. Micky stop getting your knickers in a twist, there is no autolynch, Rebel is being naughty.

Bazal

Post Whore

How did I claim alive or affect the game with a death post you festering pillock? Sorry for necro Hogg, but being accused of cheating shits me. Particularly given the source....

Parra Pride

Referee
1. Bazal is dead, I did the update in a hurry
2. I think the fact he died 3 times in the writeup would be proof of that

You'd think that would be enough to tell you some he is dead, but some people have trouble understanding simple shit.