What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 7

The Heroes knew who the enemy was and were intent on taking them down. Unfortunately for them the mafia had once again successfully led them astray and they voted for the wrong faction member.

rob-schneider-20050728-58278.jpg

Rebel is not dead. He is Rob Schneider, Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Waste of Blood and Organs

It is now night

Rebel

First Grade
Chang vote rebel

Lmao. I TOLD you there were other non townies :lol::lol::lol:

Wasting a lynch is much appreciated

Rebel

First Grade
And fyi, not that I should be helping you.... But that's how we know soc is bad. Seejay tried to recruit him a few nights ago and it failed with no info from Hogg, so he either started as indie, or was recruited.

Rebel

First Grade
if one of the townie vigils doesn't off soc tonight this will be the derpiest town ever

mickyj

Bench
yeh when someone tries to kill seejay tonight we will see if you are telling the truth
was always a question which one of you needed to go first

Rebel

First Grade
Actually f**k it. If you knobs wanna keep rotating between killing me and seejay and help us out, then be my guest.

But soc needs to go and I'm gunna be blocked so a townie has to kill him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Will do. CJ it is.

Micky redirect CJ to Rebel, someone block Rebel, Ozzy/Bunny kill CJ. KTF will just stand in the corner looking chill.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It was never established that you were the don other than you claiming it. Why would we chase a mafia member that may not exist without first eliminating any doubt about information we do know?

Call it a derp if you want, as Micky alluded to, calling people stupid has become common place. It's just a case of people trying to "shame" others into doubting themselves. Unless you haven't paid attention when I've been a vig, being wrong is very low on my care list.

Rebel

First Grade
Lol... Well if you insist on 'trying' to kill seejay again, then one of ozzy/bunny can kill seejay and the other one can kill soc. Win win.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Nah, PP can do that if he really wants to test out Soc.

Or just go all in on CJ to eliminate any possibility of a kill not going through/block/blah blah this and that.

Whatever happens, happens. I'll just chill in my corner.