What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action must be taken to stop the AFL killing league

Yes, in suggesting that the Rebels' average attendance is probably correct my intention was to troll. Well done, you caught me.

Gimme a break. You think you're the first Union troll ever at LU?

You said "This would be close to correct. I attended a couple of their home games, all had a crowd of 20k+".

Who came in afterwards and bagged you for suggesting the Rebels' attendance average wasn't about 17,500?

Face facts, you lied about being to "a couple of their home games where the crowd was 20k+".

They had one. The Storm have had more 20k+ home crowds this season.

You also tried to bend the truth as to whether the Storm deliberately tried to "clash" with the Rebels.

As for you being a troll, why anyone would talk up the f**king Rebels on a Rugby League board?

What next, a few lines on why the East Coast Aces were the greatest Union club ever?

Loudstrat

Coach
Oh how the world turns. A thread about AR taking over League in Mt Druitt becomes a Yawnion overtaking the Storm in Cracked Egg Stadium

NB - I recently found myself with the missus out side the Egg when the Storm were playing. Which I ignored. Instead I went across the road to see BB King and get a decent fill of blooze - it doesnt cheat! Nice stadium BTW. Reminds me of the last time I farted in a bath

Does the Storm and all their buried investments in backyards actually put any coin into junior league like the 4 Western Sydney clubs do?

Oh how the world turns. A thread about AR taking over League in Mt Druitt becomes a Yawnion overtaking the Storm in Cracked Egg Stadium

NB - I recently found myself with the missus out side the Egg when the Storm were playing. Which I ignored. Instead I went across the road to see BB King and get a decent fill of blooze - it doesnt cheat! Nice stadium BTW. Reminds me of the last time I farted in a bath

Does the Storm and all their buried investments in backyards actually put any coin into junior league like the 4 Western Sydney clubs do?
Bitter bitter old man..move on.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not Gould's biggest fan but compared to Rothfool he's a saint/genius.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nrl-ceos-meeting/story-e6frexnr-1226131316032

PENRITH boss Phil Gould snubbed another NRL chief executives conference yesterday that discussed the $100 million AFL invasion into Sydney's west that threatens the very existence of his own club.
NRL officials and club CEOs were shocked at Gould's no-show following his hasty exit from the previous meeting in July.
Items on the agenda Gould missed included a state-of-the-game presentation, including western Sydney, an independent commission update and the players' collective bargaining agreement.
The Panthers sent football manager Phil Moss in Gould's place.
It is not known if Gould's late decision not to turn up is related to the Doodlegate storm from the previous conference in Coogee when his scribble on notepaper was leaked to The Daily Telegraph before he left after only 90 minutes.

I sent Gould this text message yesterday when he didn't lob at 10am. "Gus, it's Buzz, any reason for no show at ceo meeting."
No reply.
So I sent another one: "Can you just tell me if it was for notebook security reasons."
Again, no reply.
A furious Gould had threatened to boycott future meetings in a scathing email.
"It is my recommendation that no one attend any future NRL meetings of this nature until such times as either the new independent commission has taken control of the game; or until you have put appropriate protocols in place which guarantee the security and integrity of these meeting rooms. David, quite seriously, this behaviour is appalling."
Other clubs took no notice of the recommendation.
The only other absentee was Parramatta CEO Paul Osborne, who was attending a relative's funeral.

How immature is this slug?

juro

Bench
Wow, well done "Buzz"! You really nailed Gould there!!! :roll:

What a tool he is. Can't believe he is allowed to get away with all the crap he writes year after year...

Perth Red

Post Whore

lol, glad its not just Perth you've got a hard on for!:D:crazy:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I sent Gould this text message yesterday when he didn't lob at 10am. "Gus, it's Buzz, any reason for no show at ceo meeting."
No reply.
So I sent another one: "Can you just tell me if it was for notebook security reasons."
Again, no reply.

Of course he doesnt reply you knob, why would he bother listing to your crap?:lol:

Really running out of stories to write. Next thing we'll hear about Gus walking his dog.

Latest posts