What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Cuthbertson signs on for 3 years

Rolla

Juniors
He is 26 and hopefully coming into his prime. Hopefully we get the best years out of him and he gets 3 or 4 premierships in return.

Watching Man City taking the Premier League by storm, I am convinced we'll do the same.

Please don't compare us to the plastics.

Sean18

Juniors
He will be a good x-factor in attack coming from the bench. Just need Daine Laurie to complete our requirement for next year.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cooper Cronk ---------------------------> Daylight ------------------------------------> more daylight ----------------------> Daine Laurie

Perth Knights

Juniors
Don't care how good he is, I would boo smith every time he got the ball. Same goes for slater.

I'd take smith and slater in a heartbeat and cheer them on as well. Not sure what planet you're on Macca but if they were playing for the Knights, why not cheer for them?

Please don't compare us to the plastics.

Man City are not plastics. They towelled Man U 6-1 at Old Trafford. It is a perfect analogy. A once poor club swimming in debt gets a rich owner and becomes the envy of their game. I have supported City for 26 years. It is a deserved outcome. Back on topic Cuthbo is shaping the squad perfectly.

Latest posts