What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*AEW Chat*

One thing I have to give credit to AEW for, is seeing just how bad that Nightmare Collective storyline was and dropping it.

Now if they could just do the same to the Dark Order (current rumour seems to be Lance Archer as the leader) and Marko Stunt being in competitive matches...

Misanthrope

Staff member
One thing I have to give credit to AEW for, is seeing just how bad that Nightmare Collective storyline was and dropping it.

Now if they could just do the same to the Dark Order (current rumour seems to be Lance Archer as the leader) and Marko Stunt being in competitive matches...

Meanwhile, we're onto year three of the Roman Reigns v Baron Corbin feud that nobody asked for.

I agree that’s the shits too, and it gets criticised. But it doesn’t mean AEW gets off scot free for angles that people would massacre if it was on Raw, SmackDown, Impact, ROH, etc.

yeh agree, no company has ever hit the spot 100% of the time with booking, aew was never going to be different in that respect

I’d throw in the use of Shawn spears as well. Really mundane and not even tully could get him over

Pretty pumped for the PPV tomorrow. Stacked card and the build up has been great

Although AEW isn’t hitting 1000, they are doing it so much better than WWE at the moment. Pretty embarrassing for Vince you’d have to think

Good addition, thought he was criminally under-utilised in wwe. That said, I hope they don’t take the ascension. Horrible gimmick that’ll never work

Misanthrope

Staff member
Man, the Jake the Snake promo was solid. I imagine he's going to be a fantastic mouthpiece for a debuting monster, and I'd love to see what Lee/Harper gets to do without the WWE shackling him.

Add Archer and potentially Hardy to the mix, and you're starting to get a very good looking roster.

Loving Colt Cabana being on the books too.