What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Against the Titans

super_coach

First Grade
Iam afraid our team could do so much better with a new person at the helm,who picked and played in form players in their best postions,used his 17 players and had a game plan that didn't have every player swapping position in every second set

T.T

Juniors
yes lets all sit in a circle around a campfire and sing songs, because everything is just peachy.

Do you think our club is as good right now, in every facet as say Melbourne or Brisbane?

If your answer is yes then you are deluded beyond any means known to mankind.

If your answer is no, then wouldn't you like us to be? The only way that can happen is through changes.

To many morons wander in here and think because someone is being negative that they don't support the club.

Fact is, we are supporting it and studying the games far more closely than most of your rose coloured glass wearing fools are.

Yet we're the 'so-called fans'

Well if being realistic and pointing out the bleeding f**king obvious to dimwits about the performances of a team I've been supporting for over 20 years makes me a so-called fan, then so be it.

I'd rather be that then some dimwit who doesn't know how the game is played and can't see that there is something wrong.

You'd be the sort of person who sit on a chair as the titanic was sinking and say "Its not sinking, gee you people are all so negative!"

alright genius, well lets hear about these so called changes WT should be making.

who do you want as our coach?
who should be our 1-17?
who should be our priority signing?
who should we axe?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I think it is clear our priority signing should be a halfback. Either give Miller the job (and by the job I mean let him play as a HALFBACK and not throw him the #7 shirt and tell him to stay out of the way like Sheens has done in the past).

Then again, Anasta looks likely to play in the halves so that seems to be the solution there. Whether it works out that way is another thing.

We clearly need a replacement for Ellis first and foremost, as well as probably another prop given Cashmere was only signed on a short term contract. I also think we need another second rower or even two.

The first player that should be axed is that nuffy Moltzen. Tuqiri is off-contract and surely won't be re-signed. I would be moving Heighington on as he makes little impact anymore. We can't carry Fulton and Heighington in the same side and IMO Liam is more valuable given his defensive effort.

As for a 1-17 well:

1. Tedesco
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Koroibete
6. Marshall
7. Anasta
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
13. Blair

14. Fulton
15. BMM
16. Bell
17. Groat

You can fill in the rest.

We have some good young players coming through with the likes of Rudolph, Nofoaluma, Miller, Lovett, Santi, Sironen and Vela so some of these players should have a realistic shot of making the step up.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
alright genius, well lets hear about these so called changes WT should be making.

who do you want as our coach?
who should be our 1-17?
who should be our priority signing?
who should we axe?

Read the thread i started in here a few days ago called "Movin Forward". Genius.

We should axe moltzen, blair and tuqiri. Then sign a 7 with a good kicking game, a fast winger whi can play fullback if needed, someone like Brown who we never should have let go.

If you bothered to read posts in here you'd know my stance on all those questions. I don't beat around the bush.

Genius.

I must say that there is 1 guy on here, love or hate his comments, who comes across as just being as honest as and that is the madunit. Thanks mate for being passionate and thanks for not beating around the bush, truly you don't work in a HR Dept ;-).

There's nothing so bad for me as walking out of a game and hearing supporters say things like, gee Moltz wasn't good tonight but gee he is a true footballer so will come good or Blair is just finding his way, wake up people, Moltz is not a 1st grade footballer at the moment, he might come good and I hope he does but this year after 9 rounds, I don't believe so and in days of old he would be playing reserve grade.

Blair, finding his way, look at the kids the Storm or Bronco's bring in, they find their way as soon as the run onto the field. Did Garath Ellis need 9 games to find his way?

Back to madunit,
We should axe moltzen, blair and tuqiri. Then sign a 7 with a good kicking game, a fast winger whi can play fullback if needed, someone like Brown who we never should have let go.
if any supporter does not believe that, you are watching a different Tigers team to me.

Latest posts