What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Against the Titans

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lets hope so.

And lets hope he plays out of his skin every game and trains his arse off, and sends benji shitloads of chocolates and flowers.

The Gambler

Juniors
Thanks Gambler. 4-6 weeks of Moors on the bench then?
Not necessarily. I dare say Heighno will be back before Groat - and at that point I would say Moors would be falling off the bench again.

Unless he of course plays a few blinders.

Mind you his decent form hasn't really been rewarded lately.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gee we've been blessed these last few weeks, playing a woefully out of form Penrith and Parra and now the titans.

If we win this weekend, we'll have 3 straight wins & could possibly be in the top 8, yet it feels like we are a definite bottom 4 team still. Only a classy cricket score against Titans could change that perception

N.C.

Juniors
Nah Moltzen's already got the task of unwrapping and sorting out pretty vases etc. Pretty sure Sheens is the messenger boy...

Nah Moltzen's already got the task of unwrapping and sorting out pretty vases etc. Pretty sure Sheens is the messenger boy...

You're probably right. Probably best he doesn't see them anyway, the green eyed monster might get him.

The Gambler

Juniors
Rumour has it that Humble is going to be dropped from the starting side.

Benji 7
Lawrence 6
Ayshford 4

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
f**k.

I reckon I'd prefer Farah at 7 and Fulton at 9 than that combination.

Surely Sheens wouldn't..... never mind

It'd make mroe sense to bring in Miller if he's dropping Humble.

Or put Moltzen at 7 and bring meaney into fullback.

Tiger05

First Grade
Surely Sheens wouldn't..... never mind

Anything can happen with the Sheensious.

Truthfully maybe it would work although Lawrence has looked like the worst possible option in the halves of all time recently.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Last time Lawrence played 5/8 & Marshall half, Wests Tigers won 16-14 over Broncos @ Suncorp - R17, 2010.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my quick search shows that was the last game he played there

The Gambler

Juniors
Last time Lawrence played 5/8 & Marshall half, Wests Tigers won 16-14 over Broncos @ Suncorp - R17, 2010.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my quick search shows that was the last game he played there
That is correct I believe. Lawrence also scored the first try.

Latest posts