What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All hell Breakin Loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iafeta

Referee
FTR I don't know how I got labelled a fence sitter by asking questions and then deciding the association is serving its purpose so should be retained and modified as time goes on, and believe you me, there's also information I'm more than aware of in terms of who's reading what they shouldn't be and certain multiple personalities to discard lies about who actually owns the joint.

But each to their own, its a forum, every forum has its little white lies and secrets and alibis and to be perfectly honest, I'm not going to judge anyone unless I know the hard and fast truths - not heresay, not second hand rumour, not hearing from a friend of a friend of a friend of a plumber who was doing some plumbing for the bloke who cuts the hair of the blokes dog - none of that. This is a very simple issue - does this serve its purpose? Yes it does. Has it served its purpose? Yes it does. Looking at it any more between than the lines than that and truths being skewed into home truths and manipulated opinions.

This site won't go through a mess - its very well moderated by a group of people who call it down the line. I don't believe this site has ever got itself in any mess due to the heavy, and well policed regulations.

Iafeta

Referee
Sam_the_man said:
my experience of moshs site is that there is an older generation telling others what to do as esoj says.havent seen to many young ones sucking up.

whos idea was the group that goes to the warriors and w scurrah with ideas?

Da Mad Maori's, with support from ozbash if I read rightly.

AuckMel

Bench
And so the saga continues.

I had a read of the thread and I would have dumped it after page 4.

Pretty childish really.

Jesbass

First Grade
What I'm about to say probably won't be very popular, but I think Mosh is getting a bit of a raw deal, here. (And when I say 'here', I refer specifically to this thread, not LeagueUnlimited in general.)

I know many of the users on this forum don't think much of Mosh, and that's fine. I'm not going to try to convince them otherwise. I've had run-ins with him just as much as anybody else.

But last night's debacle wasn't his doing. It all came about from me getting offered a writing gig for a fledgling New Zealand rugby league magazine. The topic they wanted me to write about was Wayne Scurrah and the meeting the committee had, without getting too specific with the details. I asked one member of the committee how they might feel if I was to accept the gig, and was then told in no uncertain terms that I had been voted off the committee because I was trying to be "the man" and take over.

It developed from there, when another user found out about the PM I received - and I'm still not quite sure how that happened.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Whoever did that to Jesbass without prior warning should be considered a right dork. I mean, what is the big deal? He had a chance to do something special and that person basically is telling him he had no write to do it!
Voting him off like that..how immautre are some people in this day and age?

Iafeta

Referee
Thats pretty p!ss weak in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about that Jesbass. Which league magazine was it, mate? I did a fair bit of sports journalism prior to coming over the ditch.

Jesbass

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Thats pretty p!ss weak in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about that Jesbass. Which league magazine was it, mate? I did a fair bit of sports journalism prior to coming over the ditch.

It's a new magazine that has just started up recently, called Super League. It's focused on rugby league in New Zealand - grass roots, as well as the Warriors. And for the record, I'm going to write the article, because the committee member said I could in the same message they said I was out of the committee... :roll:

I'm not going to let one person's desire for stifling and absolute control get in the way of a great personal opportunity.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
jesbass said:
It's a new magazine that has just started up recently, called Super League. It's focused on rugby league in New Zealand - grass roots, as well as the Warriors. And for the record, I'm going to write the article, because the committee member said I could in the same message they said I was out of the committee... :roll:

I'm not going to let one person's desire for stifling and absolute control get in the way of a great personal opportunity.

Exactly right

YankeeWarrior

Juniors
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Whoever did that to Jesbass without prior warning should be considered a right dork. I mean, what is the big deal? He had a chance to do something special and that person basically is telling him he had no write to do it!
Voting him off like that..how immautre are some people in this day and age?

EDIT-ADMIN. Personal abuse will not be tolerated.

Just business as usual for him. How do I know? Wouldn`t the supporters group "members" like to know.

da mad maori

Juniors
Now Jessbass be truthful here.The person who did all our posting was decided after the meeting. That person was Alin. As soon as you got home you headed straight for the keyboards. You couldnt wait for Alin to do her stuff. And the same for the Rugby League Magazine. Everything that went on in the meeting was taken down by her. I never saw you jot down anything. Which made me believe that she would have been a more appropiate candidate to do the job. That is why I objected.
What is the use of trying to work together, if one heads off in a direction of his own. Oddly enough I knew you werent with us.

Iafeta

Referee
jesbass said:

If I can be of any assistance to you in any way, please do let me know.

Good luck!

Esoj

Juniors
disgraceful reallly. not what i expected from the older generation and league lovers at all. I knew something was up but not to this level.

da mad maori

Juniors
Haha, he has arrived over here. Attack me all you like A.K. If only you knew what was being said about you, and why those people didnt want you anywhere near us. Instead, you point the finger at me. Thats fine buddy.You may be told the truth sooner than you think.

ps, Yankie Warrior....what a joke.

Esoj

Juniors
da mad maori said:
Now Jessbass be truthful here.The person who did all our posting was decided after the meeting. That person was Alin. As soon as you got home you headed straight for the keyboards. You couldnt wait for Alin to do her stuff. And the same for the Rugby League Magazine. Everything that went on in the meeting was taken down by her. I never saw you jot down anything. Which made me believe that she would have been a more appropiate candidate to do the job. That is why I objected.
What is the use of trying to work together, if one heads off in a direction of his own. Oddly enough I knew you werent with us.

write the article jesbass. no one deserves treatment like this.

YankeeWarrior

Juniors
da mad maori said:
Haha, he has arrived over here. Attack me all you like A.K. If only you knew what was being said about you, and why those people didnt want you anywhere near us. Instead, you point the finger at me. Thats fine buddy.You may be told the truth sooner than you think.

Is that you, Hitler? I wouldn`t have accepted even if I were asked to be part of the group... I know you all too well, you snake in the grass.

Esoj

Juniors
da mad maori said:

no you are the joke. yankie warrior is a great fan of the warriors and just because he is not as old as you doesn't mean he cannot support the warriors.

yankie warrior you are tops mate ignore this old crazy idiot

Esoj

Juniors
this is getting out of hand now. although it is good that the truth finally did come out. for the benefit of Lu i hope this thread ends here.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
The more i read about this group i dislike it.

As the head of this group mad maori you have a lot to answer for if what im reading is true

Jesbass

First Grade
da mad maori said:

Nothing I have said has swayed from the truth. My post after the meeting said nothing except that there was positivity to follow. I was not specific in any way whatsoever. AliN has actually supported me in this, and she has told me that I did nothing wrong.

As for the magazine article, I was only approached yesterday about it, so that is when I asked for your view, and you said I wasn't a part of the committee any more. I'm trying to work with you, DMM, but you keep making threats, and I'm growing tired of your style of leadership, as well as you telling me one thing in private, and another in public. I think you've jumped to conclusions regarding me on more than one occasion.

I'm not heading off in any direction of my own. If I was, I wouldn't have approached you about this exciting opportunity. I have always been with the committee and for the views of the fans, despite your rude and controlling PMs.

Iafeta, I appreciate your offer, and may send the article your way before I send it to Wayne and the magazine. Esoj, thanks for your support.

But let's all calm down, please. There's no need to fling mud. I'm just clarifying my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts