What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All not well in Warrior's camp.

bluey mcclennan

Juniors
apparently grannies are more Locke's thing...

Don't know what your implying but Kev's a good kid, he volunteers his services at two local rest homes. He tucks some of the older folks there into bed at night once he finishes team runs with us.

To me that's real dedication to the local community and I want that in my team. He doesnt have to do it but he does. The little things make the difference

bluey mcclennan

Juniors
I think he's trying to confuse us by picking Inu this weekend. Genius.

Don't say i don't care about you guys. I care about the fans and that is why Inu is in the team this week. Did he deserve to be there .....No he didnt..... His 20 minutes against Paramatta were shocking and set our boys up for a few poor games afterwards.

But I talked to my old man and he asked me "did he ride the rollercoaster son ?", I said "Not the purple monster yet like Ben Henry but I think he will, I think he will with time."

So keep smiling guys, when we win this week thank me and if we lose.. you know it was Inu.

Latest posts