What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-time low. Club dead soon.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Wouldn’t surprise me given their history of telling Geoff Toovey he had the job, he started the process of getting things in order to move over here, then they rang him back a few days later to say sorry we are actually going with Kearney now
Great move...up there with moving Ivan Cleary on for Bluey McClennan, but not quite as epic.

Scott

Bench
Sounds like CNK is coming back. Still not sure Reece Walsh will be here next year.

It was interesting hearing the Mad Butcher saying the players love it over here. The partners are the ones that don’t like it & don’t settle.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sounds like CNK is coming back. Still not sure Reece Walsh will be here next year.

It was interesting hearing the Mad Butcher saying the players love it over here. The partners are the ones that don’t like it & don’t settle.
That actually makes sense. The players are part of the player group and provided they get on that provides them with social connection and cameraderie. Their partners don’t get such a ready made circle to be part of.

Great signing. Walsh i feel has been dissapointing this season probably becos he was on fire in some games last year. Only thing we lose i reckon is a kicking game.

I like it though

Scott

Bench
He’s gone alright. No point playing him for the rest of the year.
Good luck at the Broncos son.

Scott

Bench
Andrew Webster to be confirmed as Head Coach. After the last couple of years, this has a 2001 Daniel Anderson feel to it for me.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
He’s gone alright. No point playing him for the rest of the year.
Good luck at the Broncos son.
Weird he'd go broncos and not Wayne at the dolphins. Maybe trying to stay as far away from POS as possible.

You'd think cobbo becomes the next GI at fullback in the next 12 months at minimum. Less Walsh is going to play 6.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Too soon for a f**k Reece Walsh thread ?

comes out adamant he will play in NZ next year, reinforced that statement again not long ago, then when the Warriors finally get home and there is a feel good story, this gets dropped

probably not his timing etc for it to come out, but the previous statements are all his

Leber

Bench

comes out adamant he will play in NZ next year, reinforced that statement again not long ago, then when the Warriors finally get home and there is a feel good story, this gets dropped

probably not his timing etc for it to come out, but the previous statements are all his
I'll hold off reserving judgement at the mo but if he does leave, he's a total arsehole after everything he has said about wanting to be here.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Yeah it’s pretty ordinary if true. Getting CNK back would soften the blow considerably though.

JJ

Immortal
Andrew Webster to be confirmed as Head Coach. After the last couple of years, this has a 2001 Daniel Anderson feel to it for me.
That would be the best outcome, but the whole ‘primary target’ narrative is shit…

most assistants in recent years have struggled tbh

Leber

Bench
Also, McGuire and Webster are close. with him as kiwis coach, I wonder if McGuire would be keen on coming across as an assistant coach.

jaseg

Juniors
That would be the best outcome, but the whole ‘primary target’ narrative is shit…

most assistants in recent years have struggled tbh

Most head coaching appointments struggle in any year tbf - that's the nature of the thing

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

No, it isn't.

I'm filthy. I hate rugby league when shit like that happens - that quote was made what, just over a month ago?

I wish we would get an administration (NRL, I mean) with a set of balls that would do something not about monitoring the angle of the play the ball, but about the ease in which clubs can tamper with other club's players, contracts get broken etc. It's so disheartening for fans.

Latest posts