What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-time low. Club dead soon.

Leber

Bench
I’d be ok with Morris.

Wouldn’t be against Matt king or Jason Ryles either.

But yeah... Woolf or Flanagan would have been my top 2.

jaseg

Juniors
At this point it's probably worth seeing what Richie Blackmore is up to. Dude consistently had the NSW cup team playing hard, and we're not likely to get any candidate worth a shit out of Aus right now.

Walker Bros if they've got the balls to go that far left field. Shaun Wane I guess - but this is the worst possible time for him, as I can't see him willing to give up the England job in a world cup year, so it would be a shortened preseason with him.

Blair

Coach
At this point it's probably worth seeing what Richie Blackmore is up to. Dude consistently had the NSW cup team playing hard, and we're not likely to get any candidate worth a shit out of Aus right now.

Walker Bros if they've got the balls to go that far left field. Shaun Wane I guess - but this is the worst possible time for him, as I can't see him willing to give up the England job in a world cup year, so it would be a shortened preseason with him.
Robbo has made sure they're all second choice, at best. Who's ever been offered a job knowing the first choice knocked them back?

I was 17 when that happened to me. I said 'thanks but no thanks'.

you sure not thinking of Ricky Henry??

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Thats farked
Not that Woolf turned it down but Mohawk nuts offering him the job without any interviewing process for other candidates
And apparently flew to the UK, only for Woolf to tell him no, he was going to Australia if anywhere. That couldn't have been sorted out via a phone call?

It's crazy that Mark Robinson and Cameron George are the two big players in deciding who our next coach is. And potentially the Board, which features a boxer and a couple of the cashed-up cockatoo's Autex mates. Or am I wrong?

Rich102

Staff member
Sadly we are going to get worse till Mickey Mouse hands over the reins to somebody who has a clue.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Good interview on SENZ this morning with George, can’t get the article to load here but if people head to the SENZ Facebook page there is an article and also a link at the bottom to listen to the entire interview. Kemp tried to ask questions about Robinson but couldn’t get the answer he wanted out of George

my favourite quote from it was “we just need a bit of luck”

Blair

Coach
So 'Madge' is already 'ruled out'? (Yes, I did know that). It takes plenty of chutzpah to go on a head-hunting mission when the heads aren't up for the hunting.

Back to Madge, they can't go back to 'considering' him now, can they? After rejecting him so early in the 'process'? They could end up with Stacey over Maguire, because of their process, or lack of.