What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

all you idiots saying soward should be dropped..

should just kill yourselves because you don't understand this game

our forwards let us down big time tonight and we played most of the game in our half, maybe 2 half sets on their line and then f**king it up. For the halves to get involved in the game we need some ball in the opp half and we were starved of it

both halves were solid in defence, the kicking game was sub standard, but that is not why we lost, the forwards got no roll on and put us in shit positons. look at their f**king meters gained ffs.

bmwpower

Juniors
SNOWMAN and KING were rubbish. no room for our backs to attack. and when they did have more ball, they scored.

Vic Mackey

Referee
soward was fine.

i dont get how people can bag his performance tonight, he played like he does every week for saints. he kicked and backed up. he isnt a ball player or a half that takes on a set line.

id keep him, he was good in defence and is still our best option at 6

macnaz

Staff member
eat a dick and choke on it and die you stupid merkin, following me around like a lost puppy, your my bitch now and I'm gonna f**k you till you love me.

Honestly MU Mods.... does this place really need tools like this guy ??:crazy:

Last edited:

BLKOUT!

Juniors
"Your opinion is not the same as mine, you should take your own life" shut the f**k up moron.

That said, I'd keep Soward and Pearce together for the series. Changing the halves up too much causes problems.

Hooch

Juniors
Halves are terrible ... Pearce offers nothing in attack... Soward has a good kicking game and only used to talking tough behind a dominant forward pack with B Scott making his tackles for him... will be in for a terrible shock once Bennet leaves St George.

Nonetheless got to stick with them. No alternatives, and mass change will gut the side. Idiot selectors did that for past few years, lose, gut the side, no one has confidence.

I dont wanna do the soward bash but he really was the invisable man.... but i did notice his geniusedly oversized arse out there. :lol:

It's like dragons fans have selective vision/hearing :crazy: Pearce led the way, had 2 tries scored down his corridor, one he scored himself, and they still think Soward played better cause he "defended" even though you can see his stunned face in the background of the Thurston and Slater tries

Halves are terrible ... Pearce offers nothing in attack... Soward has a good kicking game and only used to talking tough behind a dominant forward pack with B Scott making his tackles for him... will be in for a terrible shock once Bennet leaves St George.

Nonetheless got to stick with them. No alternatives, and mass change will gut the side. Idiot selectors did that for past few years, lose, gut the side, no one has confidence.

That's why he scored a try you moron :crazy:Soward sure kicked his way onto the scoresheet through Mitchell Pearce's game

Tom155

Coach
That's why he scored a try you moron :crazy:Soward sure kicked his way onto the scoresheet through Mitchell Pearce's game
because it's so hard for a professional footballer to catch the ball and fall over the line, pearce offers nothing accept it already

adding to that throwing numerous hospital passes that lead directly to errors like the terrible pass to dugan

& pearce didnt get near the ball for the 2nd try either it was gallen to bird to jennings pearce did nothing

Last edited:
Honestly MU Mods.... does this place really need tools like this guy ??:crazy:

here have a tissue to wipe your tears princess

tissue.jpg

Dazzling Darius

Juniors
You have got to be shitting me!!!!
Soward was so much better than Pearce the shit for brains.
He throws a cut out pass to Morris on the wing when we had a 3 on 1 overlap.
Then he throws a shit ball to Dugan that makes him juggle it.
Then when we needed a good set off the kick off for the second half, the frickin merkin throws a forward pass. FFS, if anyone screwed us tonight it was that moron Pearce.

Glen

Bench
Notice how Thurston and Lockyer take on the line, keep the defense guessing and are willing to get smashied in order to set up a play. Pearce and Soward are too predictable and play too much before the line, including Pearce's horrible hospital passes