What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

aussies1st

Staff member
Alba said:
awwwwwww Dani dont say that :( theres nothing wrong with u i will SLAP U !! and not the way u wanna be slapped either!

Get Amanda to do some whipping. :D

Riddell

Juniors
madunit said:
she's an ugly tramp no matter how much work she's had done

madunit said:
when you have something much better, its quite easy to call AF a piece of sh*t that looks like a trampy whore

Please get help . . . deadset if you dont think Amanda is hot/attactrive/good looking you have problems either with your eyes or your ego. You dont have to love her or anything but at least admit that shes a good sort. In saying that you probably drool over her every night but act all macho on here pretending you have something better . . .

aussies1st

Staff member
ilovehalf.jpg
Lol thats a new one

Zoidberg

First Grade
Alba said:
awwwwwww Dani dont say that :( theres nothing wrong with u i will SLAP U !! and not the way u wanna be slapped either!

If I said I thought I was ugly do I get a spanking too.

Ooooh Lordy, I'm hideous, ghastly, a beast. I make the hunch-back of notre-dame look like a regular-back. Why was I cur-sed with such horrible facial features and poor cheek bones. WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY:cry:

Latest posts