What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Walker

Special K

Coach
Manly whats doing. No one wants to go there and the players there are messed up in the head - hoppa and now walker.

Shame Walker was a decent player before going to union

woodgers

Bench
Monaghan. Missed a 1/3 of the season, polled 9th in the Dally M's...Ya heard of him? Pulled us out of the muck and got us well clear of the spoon. All he needs is a good supporting cast at 5/8.

I agree. I put it in the Manly forum before the start of the season how good he is. Canberra didn't have a ball player as good as him since Stuart or Daley and our management let him go in favour of......Brad Drew. If he gets someone decent outside him then Manly could push for the 8 with the other new signings.

mjdj

Juniors
Stupid pr!ck shouldnt be allowed within 1km of brookie again.

Just as the club starts to get back some credibility, this stupid wankstain drags us back into the mud. Why should we help him? we already offered him a lifeline and he screwed it up. Good riddance, hope u sort ur problems out yourself.

Willo to 5/8th i guess. Might be boring but it should be a good defensive unit. We are farked if monas gets injured.

Mr Saab

Referee
t-ba the hutt said:
Monaghan. Missed a 1/3 of the season, polled 9th in the Dally M's...Ya heard of him? Pulled us out of the muck and got us well clear of the spoon. All he needs is a good supporting cast at 5/8.

yeah i know who Monas is. All i was saying is you lack a 5/8...i would be glad to hand over SMinto or SKelly

t-ba

Post Whore
So? Don't need a creative 5/8 as long as the half and the hooker create opportunities. Walker looked tired an unenthused at the back end of the season and was costing us more points through mistackles and woeful penalties than he set up.

fish

Juniors
Cummings has already said the club will assist him in getting it kicked,unfortunately if he doesn't want to there is no help.Well done Paul Cummins and the club.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Willow said:
eastsrule said:
Yes it should be in the NRL section.
No it shouldn't. It's an off-field controversy and falls under the rules of Controversy Corner.

He played with the stuff in his system. He was tested after a game. So it's an ON FIELD matter. I would think Hasler will drag out the tape of the game and have a good look at his performance.

Anonymous

Juniors
Thanks for double-guessing the moderators Gunna Matter but unfortunately, it's not open for debate.

For are a number of reasons, some of which you are unaware of, we have this section. A moderator moved this thread and I agree with the decision.
Engage in the the discussion or don't engage in the discussion. It's up to you.

In any case, drugs in sport is controversial.

Mr Saab

Referee
t-ba the hutt said:
So? Don't need a creative 5/8 as long as the half and the hooker create opportunities. Walker looked tired an unenthused at the back end of the season and was costing us more points through mistackles and woeful penalties than he set up.

perhaps he had an itchy nose??????

John_Travolta

Juniors
I`ve got no sympathy for them, throw him out of the game for good I f**kan say..... what sort of role models are they setting for the Rugby League.