What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Walker

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Gunna Matter said:
He played with the stuff in his system. He was tested after a game. So it's an ON FIELD matter. I would think Hasler will drag out the tape of the game and have a good look at his performance.

Where does it say he played with it in his system ????

The article says

"The National Rugby League and the Manly Sea Eagles have today confirmed that Andrew Walker has returned a positive test for cocaine in an ASDA post game random drug test."

Does that mean he played with it in his system - no it dosn't

Does it also mean it is an onfield matter ???

No it dosn't - As the article says "post game" is after the game and is off the field not on it ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
t-ba the hutt said:
So? Don't need a creative 5/8 as long as the half and the hooker create opportunities. Walker looked tired an unenthused at the back end of the season and was costing us more points through mistackles and woeful penalties than he set up.

perhaps he had an itchy nose??????

Quite possibly. We were winning and he was playing sh*thouse.

hrundi99

First Grade
kris_man said:
i reckon Walker's just unlucky. people these days are taking all kinds of sh*t at raves and whatever on saturday nights, and boasting about it too. and i know too many junkie parents in real life to be overly concerned about Walker's kids in particular. not that i don't feel for them, its just that i see it as just another sad story, rather than the only sad story.

Ummm...

He's a professional footballer and there's a banned substance list that he is not allowed to take.

What does the general public have to do with it?

Unlucky? Way to encourage the responsibility-free folk among us.

eelsta

Bench
well at least the manly club hasnt run for cover and has owned up they must be congratulated for that !!!!!!!!!!!!

fish

Juniors
I`ve got no sympathy for them, throw him out of the game for good I f*** say..... what sort of role models are they setting for the Rugby League.

What do you mean by "they and them" are you talking about the club?If so that would have to be the stupidest thing I have read on forums and that's saying something.Blaming a club for a bad apple is ridiculous and beyond comprehension.

If you meant the individual well fair call.

Mr Saab

Referee
kris_man said:
i reckon Walker's just unlucky. people these days are taking all kinds of sh*t at raves and whatever on saturday nights, and boasting about it too. and i know too many junkie parents in real life to be overly concerned about Walker's kids in particular. not that i don't feel for them, its just that i see it as just another sad story, rather than the only sad story.

as a pro footballer, who is on a good wicket, with kids...he should KNOW better.
Walker knows footballers get tested so why do something as stupid as take drugs?

fish

Juniors
I`ve got no sympathy for them, throw him out of the game for good I f*** say..... what sort of role models are they setting for the Rugby League.

What do you mean by "they and them" are you talking about the club?If so that would have to be the stupidest thing I have read on forums and that's saying something.Blaming a club for a bad apple is ridiculous and beyond comprehension.

If you meant the individual well fair call.

What a dumb ****.

I feel sorry for the people that put faith in him.

Now that his career is OVER, he will realise what happens in the real world and that their are consiquences when you **** up time and time again.

Mr Saab

Referee
nospam49 said:
Now that his career is OVER, he will realise what happens in the real world and that their are consiquences when you **** up time and time again.

he will realise that playing rugby league for a LIVING wasnt so hard. Wasted talent.

Anonymous

Juniors
A double international, able to retire at age 30 and sample the best nose candy his not insubstantial fortune can buy. I wish I was Andrew Walker.

Charlie Saab said:
nospam49 said:

he will realise that playing rugby league for a LIVING wasnt so hard. Wasted talent.

I think idiots like that dont think about stuff like that to be honest.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Sports Tonight reports that the NRL and Manly have confirmed that Andrew Walker has tested positive for cocaine

Now I know you had to be on something to join Manly but this is taking it to a new level.

Disco

Bench
Best player pfffft, he wouldn't have been in our top 5

Mona's
Hicks
Watmough
Stewart
Heckenberg
and Williamson all shat on him

t-ba

Post Whore
That's why Monaghan finished 9th in the Dally M's after missing a 1/3 of the season...While Walker played every game. Have a look at the mightyeagles forum at the seasons conclusion. Monaghan wasn't in anyones top 3...

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
who to play at 5/8th?

**ENTERS JYE MULLANE!**
:lol: :lol: :lol:

not funny... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Williamson to 5/8th. He handled it fine this year. Monaghan is a talented enough player to handle the majority of the attacking work.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
All I've got to say is that good on him for coming out and admitting it. Not the usual bullshit response like "my mum gave it to me" or " I thought they were vitamins". Or even sweep it under the carpet like a certain scumbag NRL player.