What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Choc Watmough

Suitman

Post Whore
Must have been the merkin who said that playing for us was a career killer and the other merkin who said we were a rabble and the other merkin who said we were a mess and the other merkin who said we were heartless and will came last next year as well.

Ahhmmm, rightio then. :roll:

Gronk

Staff member
Ahhmmm, rightio then. :roll:

Just trying to get any of you lot to admit that there are some positives about the club moving forward.

Many of you are a lost cause however. Either that some of you get a kick out of being negative or just given up.

What ever happened to unconditional love for your team ?

You've lost - that loving feeling..

Wohoh, that loving feeling ...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Watmough received that raised, yet not penalised, knee to the sternum in a very early game. I suspect this is the reason behind his reduced minutes. The guy is as tough as they come. Every now and again you see him showing pain as he withdraws from a tackle. Many players wouldnt play with such an injury. I dont know this as fact but all the signs are there.

Suitman

Post Whore
Just trying to get any of you lot to admit that there are some positives about the club moving forward.

Many of you are a lost cause however. Either that some of you get a kick out of being negative or just given up.

What ever happened to unconditional love for your team ?

You've lost - that loving feeling..

Wohoh, that loving feeling ...

lol at you.
Fair dinkum you're a righteous turd.
Mate, I've been following this mob since the early 70's.
You think I'm going to walk out on them now? Wanker.

Eelogical

Referee
So you merkins don't think we have the makings of a good side ? Throw Scott, Foran & a decent fullback in the mix ? No upside ?

Personally, I don't think much will change. I see Scott in a similar vein as Watmough, and I have my doubts about Foran being Mr Fixit on the field. Shit, Manly just got flogged having the highest paid half in the game in their team. The old saying, "a champion team will always beat a team of champions" was a good one....................and even with Scott & Foran we still won't be close enough to either for that analogy to apply.

To be honest, I think Watmough cost us the game last night.

When they scored the first try in that run it was all still ok - 30-12.

Then Watmough gives away yet another of his stupid penalties (on top of the stupid mistakes he always makes with the ball) and so the Cowboys march up the field and score...and we shit ourselves.

The game was gone at 30-18.

Now, I know plenty of other idiots did plenty of other idiotic things, but for a guy who was supposed to change our team Watmough sure knows how to f**k things royally.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
For the past 10 yrs, he has average a lot more mins, more hit ups and more tackles.

According to totalfootystats.com.au in 2014 Watmough was averaging 0.19 hit-ups, 0.47 tackles, and 1.58 metres gained per minute. Compared to 2015 where he's making 0.19 hit-ups , 0.61 tackles, and 1.48 metres gained per minute. His stats per minute are more workhorse than they were last year.

So his input for the minutes he's playing for is still there.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Personally, I don't think much will change. I see Scott in a similar vein as Watmough, and I have my doubts about Foran being Mr Fixit on the field. Shit, Manly just got flogged having the highest paid half in the game in their team. The old saying, "a champion team will always beat a team of champions" was a good one....................and even with Scott & Foran we still won't be close enough to either for that analogy to apply.

So we lose 3 of our last 4 games by 6 or less and a current rep half and origin forward will make no difference ?

Surely those two stiffen up one side of our edge ? And Foran will control the game better then Sandow ?

byrner

Juniors
So we lose 3 of our last 4 games by 6 or less and a current rep half and origin forward will make no difference ?

Surely those two stiffen up one side of our edge ? And Foran will control the game better then Sandow ?

Finally some sense. Were arnt getting pumped every week. We lost the best player in the game and our Captain at short notice at the start of the year. We have some great talent, its just that we are still recovering from the shyt coaching and management of the past.

Someone

Bench

Scott is looking more and more like a better buy than Foran every game that goes on. If he can sure up that edge that got carved up on Monday he will be worth it. And then you have Foran replacing sandow in the defensive line.

We just need to keep positive. 2016 will be the true test of Arthur's ability.

still think we need a fullback and maybe a centre if hoppa doesn't resign though.

hindy111

Post Whore
AS i keep saying-Re-sign peats and Norman and we will have the best spine we have had in 20yrs

Latest posts