What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin

martielang

Bench
The bitterness for a bloke that got us to 3 consecutive final series & blooded a ton of juniors in his time is perplexing to me.

I dare say Griffgawd will revolutionise the game of Rugby Union as we know it. Can an assistant coach win Coach of the year in Super Rugby??

OldPanther

Coach
The bitterness for a bloke that got us to 3 consecutive final series & blooded a ton of juniors in his time is perplexing to me.

I dare say Griffgawd will revolutionise the game of Rugby Union as we know it. Can an assistant coach win Coach of the year in Super Rugby??

*Waqa Blake got us to 3 consecutive finals series.

franklin2323

Immortal

It is a strange one. In the end we wanted more then he could produce but there was good stuff in there

franklin2323

Immortal
Don't be bitter, be better.

Clearly things fell away but I think if any of our 3 centres stay fit we beat Canberra in 2016. May stays on the field or Blake/Moylan play we beat the Broncs last year. Not to mention we were 1st mid way through this season.

So there was good things but some very poor things too

OldPanther

Coach
Yeah Griffin helped us a lot in 2018. We had a gameplan to attack harder when we gave up a 2 try or greater lead. Thanks Hook.

Yeah there's definitely a good foundation from his time here. I just hope(and do believe) Ivan is capable of being the one to take us up a step.