What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Bronco

Juniors
That's quite the overreaction..

Hardly. I've seen and read too much crap.

Better have a Bex and a lie down, love...

Don't patronise me!!!

You do realise that Milford argued he had to move back to Brisbane because his old man was too sick to fly to Canberra?

I guess Samoa is a much less taxing flight though isn't it champ?

F?ck off back to your courier mail where the truth doesn't matter.

No. I haven't read or seen where Milford argued that his father was too sick to fly. Cause I won't take your word for it. Maybe you could provide evidence of this. Keep in mind newspaper articles, word of mouth and someone talking on Anthony's behalf aren't credible references. I would have to look at and understand the context of which he said his dad couldn't fly as a year full of flights or a one off flight. To me Anthony would like to see his father and family at more of his games and share the experience. So grasping to any reasoning to move back to brisbane is fine even if it is a contradiction. That leads me to the biggest contradiction and double standard in this situation which is Ricky Stuart has broken contract to return to Canberra for Family homesickness this year yet you won't release a player for the same reason.

As for Media (includes Courier Fail) I am sceptical.

The truth is Anthony has asked for a release, also contracted to canberra for 2014 and contracts are sometimes broken. I agree with compensation to the raiders but I won't apologise for a young man wanting to return home to famliy.

Is that you skeepe?

Lol.

great_head

Juniors
For those taking swipes at Milford. Have you considered Milfords parents might be with him in Samoa? No. You all are prepared to get on the offensive and trash the young kid for his values. What about your own? I know my family comes first. You lot don't have values that has lead to a life of misery. I'm not sorry for you having no family value. To me you're worthless and shouldn't of been born. You're lower than f**ken pedofiles and rapists.

ha.
typing something on a forum = lower than pedophiles & rapists...

de$$ie

Juniors
Hardly. I've seen and read too much crap.

Don't patronise me!!!

No. I haven't read or seen where Milford argued that his father was too sick to fly. Cause I won't take your word for it. Maybe you could provide evidence of this. Keep in mind newspaper articles, word of mouth and someone talking on Anthony's behalf aren't credible references. I would have to look at and understand the context of which he said his dad couldn't fly as a year full of flights or a one off flight. To me Anthony would like to see his father and family at more of his games and share the experience. So grasping to any reasoning to move back to brisbane is fine even if it is a contradiction. That leads me to the biggest contradiction and double standard in this situation which is Ricky Stuart has broken contract to return to Canberra for Family homesickness this year yet you won't release a player for the same reason.

As for Media (includes Courier Fail) I am sceptical.

The truth is Anthony has asked for a release, also contracted to canberra for 2014 and contracts are sometimes broken. I agree with compensation to the raiders but I won't apologise for a young man wanting to return home to famliy.

Lol.

shut up you bogan genius hahaha

Country Bronco

Juniors
Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Also as others have said, if Milford's dad is over in Samoa with him then his asking for a release is a crock of shit because he is able to travel down to Canberra to see his son.

LOL!!! LOVE IT.

I was asking those who were taking swipes at Milford to consider or perhaps reconsider that his family are with him in Samoa. More fool me cause they have little consideration for Milford predicament. Albeit dishing out a verbal flogging at the same time.

Country Bronco

Juniors
shut up you bogan genius hahaha

Resorting to uncouth talk in argument is sign of weakness and that's all you've got is a personal attack on me. Kind of off topic. When I'm entitled to a point of view and expressing it. I'm happy to speak about Milford rather than eachother.

Country Bronco

Juniors
I have no idea, I'd pay the Bulldogs to take him if it was up to me. Few worse players in the NRL.

I'm quite happy for the Broncos to release Hoffman. He's been a great player for us and I would wish him all the best. I believe he's a better winger than fullback. Yet understand he sees himself as a fullback. This is getting ugly by being played out in the media which isn't good for any of the parties. I'd also add that if he goes to canterbury things should be resolved easily as in Ben Barba's release was organised harmoniously this year.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Bit rich after you compared other posters to rapists and paedophiles you bogan genius.

Yes but i also included topic in post and point of view on topic. I can deal insults and take them all day but would prefer to keep on topic rather than waste time responding to Neanderthals.

no name

Coach
Yes but i also included topic in post and point of view on topic. I can deal insults and take them all day but would prefer to keep on topic rather than waste time responding to Neanderthals.

Milford is a sook.
merkinry Bronco is a c**k gobbling shit stain.
It's as easy as that, hey CB.

Tone83

Juniors
... and pedo rapists. Neanderthal pedo rapists are the worst kind.

Fingerbang

Bench
Milford is a sook.
Glad to see you included topic (Milford) in your post, so your uncouth talk of CB is acceptable....:sarcasm:

As an outsider with no connection to either club, I have to side with Raiders on this one. Milford came up with the clause re his dad being sick, and fair enough if he was still incapacitated....I reckon the club would let him go. But Milford has proven himself to be such a low kent by playing the same hand when his dad's health has improved so much. Should just man up and tell the real reasons why he wants to go back to redneck wonderland.

I hope the Raiders stay strong and make the little pr!ck sit out the season. He can spend every minute of every day by his dad's side and wipe the food dribbles from his mouth.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Milford is a sook.

I don't think Milford is a sook when all he did was ask for a release in relation to a clause in his contract and was told No. When clearly he was deceived by Canberra Raiders when contract negotiations occured. Yet now supposively he wants to sit out next year in defiance to Canberra without a tear. I call that standing up for oneself. Not a sook.

You've got the idea. Surprised seeing you spend most of your time felching your best mates dad. You cumgurgling arse raped homoosexual.

Porkie

Juniors
He's overrated anyway. I don't care who he plays for. Will make zero difference to either club's chances in the premiership. The bonzos will miss the finals again for sure....and many will relish in their redneck fans' misery & never ending excuses again :lol:

Country Bronco - how old are you ? My guess - about 13....just below your IQ level.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Glad to see you included topic (Milford) in your post, so your uncouth talk of CB is acceptable....:sarcasm:

As an outsider with no connection to either club, I have to side with Raiders on this one. Milford came up with the clause re his dad being sick, and fair enough if he was still incapacitated....I reckon the club would let him go. But Milford has proven himself to be such a low kent by playing the same hand when his dad's health has improved so much. Should just man up and tell the real reasons why he wants to go back to redneck wonderland.

I hope the Raiders stay strong and make the little pr!ck sit out the season. He can spend every minute of every day by his dad's side and wipe the food dribbles from his mouth.

I've got no problem with your post. Just need clarification as to assertion Milford's dad is much better? Where is this information and as per clause in contract it stipulates incapacitation rather than family illness? I think Milford signed that contract under duress and deception by raiders. At the time he wanted to return to brisbane and his father's was health was critical and thats without a contract whatsoever.

Raiders may very well stay strong but this matter will escalate further if not handled correctly. Milford may have to pay the price. Canberra have payed the price already. The Broncos have signed Milford for 2015 and have nothing to do with Milford desire not to play in Canberra next year. But surely they would pay compensatation if it meant Milford was to play nrl next which I believe is the best outcome for any supporter is to see Milford at his best on the field despite their views.

bluey

Bench
You've got the idea. Surprised seeing you spend most of your time felching your best mates dad. You cumgurgling arse raped homoosexual.[/QUOTE]

Not good dude

Country Bronco

Juniors
He's overrated anyway. I don't care who he plays for. Will make zero difference to either club's chances in the premiership. The bonzos will miss the finals again for sure....and many will relish in their redneck fans' misery & never ending excuses again :lol:

Country Bronco - how old are you ? My guess - about 13....just below your IQ level.

My age is irrelevant. But I'm mature enough to handle with your comments. Whether my IQ is high or low isn't determined by what you say. Lets just say I know enough about football to make comment.

Milford is a rookie when it comes to nrl. But in his rookie year he has done better than most which is lead to him being rated highly or perhaps overrated highly. Lets not forget he took out player of the year at canberra. This maybe a reflection on Canberra's playing group being so poor but I think he deserved it credibly. As for each team's chances of making 8 and winning chances. I'll speak of the Broncos. As a supporter I would like to see our team perform to the best of its capability. I don't think we will make the 8 or win the premiership but I'll will enjoy watching. No excuses and I would be considered a redneck broncos fan.

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
You've got the idea. Surprised seeing you spend most of your time felching your best mates dad. You cumgurgling arse raped homoosexual.

Not good dude[/QUOTE]

It bothers me little. I've asked to talk just about milford rather than eachother. Yet also said it was fair game to dish out insults. I've given insults and dealt them. Its life!!! I can get worse. It matters little if we keep sledging eachother cause at the end of the day this thread is about Milford.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.