What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Ill explain if Milford was in Canberra due to not getting a release from raiders it would be raiders fault for distance seperating them not like raiders responsible for fathers illness. Something may or could of occurred while he's been overseas but that has been his choice to be on holiday not someone else.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You would spend 8 weeks away to play for your country then visit family in Samoa and promoting League in Samoa after being best player for country then return home. No one has clarified that his family isn't with him. His dad may well be better for a flight. Just not willing to fly to Canberra every home game.

Exactly. It's cause the family is so poor they can't afford plane tickets or even a tv. They to resort to looking through the neighbours window to see games which aren't always on free to air and even then they have no sound. They love watching their son play but never get to see him live except for once a year if the raiders come to brisbane and if he's fit. If anything happened to his father while he was in Canberra it would be the raiders fault. Thats a enormous amount of guilt to deal with when Milford and his family will resent you for life. Upon the farcial belief his father is ok.

Move over X-Factor, Australia's Got Talent and the Voice, this one is extra special

MrAnonymous

Bench
Exactly. It's cause the family is so poor they can't afford plane tickets or even a tv. They to resort to looking through the neighbours window to see games which aren't always on free to air and even then they have no sound. They love watching their son play but never get to see him live except for once a year if the raiders come to brisbane and if he's fit. If anything happened to his father while he was in Canberra it would be the raiders fault. Thats a enormous amount of guilt to deal with when Milford and his family will resent you for life. Upon the farcial belief his father is ok.

:lol::lol::lol:

Cool story f**kwit.

Fingerbang

Bench
I thought Raiders never got FTA games on Nein.

And Son of Minto, if his dad's health hasn't improved he would not have been flying down to Canberra to watch his son play in 2013. Don't have to be a doctor to work that one out. The kid is scum using his dad's health like he is.

Country Bronco

Juniors

Ever heard of mocking? nup. Maybe time to consider a frontal lobotomy.

Kiwi

First Grade
I can't believe what I have just read....I would simply like to point out that the views and opinions of Country Bronco are not that of a stable or competent human being, and they certainly ain't shared by Bronco fans. Well maybe 1qaz but he's kinda special in a geniused way as well.

thorson1987

Coach
I can't believe what I have just read....I would simply like to point out that the views and opinions of Country Bronco are not that of a stable or competent human being, and they certainly ain't shared by Bronco fans. Well maybe 1qaz but he's kinda special in a geniused way as well.

Every club has them.

We have Butters, Parra have Loudstrat, Canberra have Skeepe and souths have Bunniesman

t-ba

Post Whore
They can afford the occasional flight down to Canberra but can't afford FTA TV.

I know people on $60 a month in Indonesia who've got better TV's than mine...

Country Bronco

Juniors

So what is your opinion on Milford? Not me. Have you listened to my opinion on Milford? I have expressed it sensibly to those that haven't been offensive towards him or have you focused on the other stuff?

Country Bronco

Juniors
I've got no problem with your post. Just need clarification as to assertion Milford's dad is much better? Where is this information and as per clause in contract it stipulates incapacitation rather than family illness? I think Milford signed that contract under duress and deception by raiders. At the time he wanted to return to brisbane and his father's was health was critical and thats without a contract whatsoever.

Raiders may very well stay strong but this matter will escalate further if not handled correctly. Milford may have to pay the price. Canberra have payed the price already. The Broncos have signed Milford for 2015 and have nothing to do with Milford desire not to play in Canberra next year. But surely they would pay compensatation if it meant Milford was to play nrl next which I believe is the best outcome for any supporter is to see Milford at his best on the field despite their views.

Kiwi. Like this post for instance. And the other post I made today about Milford, his manager and the Raiders would know the truth as to who has the upper hand.

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Quite frankly Country Bronco I find your views offensive, and you are lower than a pedophile, rapist and even a tyrant who partakes in ethnic cleansing as a weekend hobby. As far as the worst people in history go, you're up there with Nero.

t-ba

Post Whore
Quite frankly Country Bronco I find your views offensive, and you are lower than a pedophile, rapist and even a tyrant who partakes in ethnic cleansing as a weekend hobby. As far as the worst people in history go, you're up there with Nero.

So, on a par with Dave Jones then? :x

Country Bronco

Juniors

Great post. I'm up there with Nero which many of you may not know. But for those that don't he was a tyrant that killed a lot of Christians to keep Rome a light at night. Oh and Roman emperor. Thanks tommy. Any more stuff I can have a laugh at.

Status
Not open for further replies.