What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tone83

Juniors
You've got the idea. Surprised seeing you spend most of your time felching your best mates dad. You cumgurgling arse raped homoosexual.
Lol, sorry it wasn't originally bluey, it was CB.

You cum-gargling arse raped homosexuals need to stop being uncouth to CB honestly. Just respectfully discuss the topic at hand please.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Lol, sorry it wasn't originally bluey, it was CB.

You cum-gargling arse raped homosexuals need to stop being uncouth to CB honestly. Just respectfully discuss the topic at hand please.

Couldn't agree more. And it is surprising that noone has made comment about what family means to them. Just reacted to my insults.

some11

Referee
This thread is getting a bit embarrassing.

Can someone clean it up until we get more news on the actual topic at hand.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Better still move thread to the bin. I've had my say and the last say. I'm happy to let bygones
be by bygones. I'm certainly arrogant and ignorant enough to move on with life unscathed.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Oh is country Bronco a rereg of that guy who tried to troll the raiders. Sure sounds like him. What was that idiot called again

Edit

Alsmug

Last edited:

Son of Minto

Bench
Glad to see you included topic (Milford) in your post, so your uncouth talk of CB is acceptable....:sarcasm:

As an outsider with no connection to either club, I have to side with Raiders on this one. Milford came up with the clause re his dad being sick, and fair enough if he was still incapacitated....I reckon the club would let him go. But Milford has proven himself to be such a low kent by playing the same hand when his dad's health has improved so much. Should just man up and tell the real reasons why he wants to go back to redneck wonderland.

I hope the Raiders stay strong and make the little pr!ck sit out the season. He can spend every minute of every day by his dad's side and wipe the food dribbles from his mouth.

How do you know his dad is so much better? Are you his doctor? You seem mentally disabled. Are you Ricky Stuart?

Whats Doing

Bench
If his dad is so sick, why would he spend 8 weeks in the UK and then go on hoiidays.

Dad too sick that he needs to be by his side in Brisbane, my arse

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
Why hasn't he activated his get out clause bro

He asked for a release based on clause. The actual wording of clause and behaviour of both parties won't reveal too much until the finish. Two most likely outcomes Milford sits out or Milford granted release. I'd release him as Canberra will get no compensation if Milford sits out. Just the satisfaction they won and he sat out the year. He apparently turned down multi million deal to stay so missing out on the rest of his contract money will be of little worry.

If his dad is so sick, why would he spend 8 weeks in the UK and then go on hoiidays.

Dad too sick that he needs to be by his side in Brisbane, my arse

You would spend 8 weeks away to play for your country then visit family in Samoa and promoting League in Samoa after being best player for country then return home. No one has clarified that his family isn't with him. His dad may well be better for a flight. Just not willing to fly to Canberra every home game.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
f**k up clown if he had any grounds for the activation of this clause he'd have done it.

He is the breadwinner of the family apparently well good luck with earnings of zero dollars for a year lmao.

Country Bronco

Juniors
f**k up clown if he had any grounds for the activation of this clause he'd have done it.

He is the breadwinner of the family apparently well good luck with earnings of zero dollars for a year lmao.

More fool you for thinking he won't earn money outside of football next year. Lmao. I know broncos sponsors would provide adequate income for little work to tie things over. Perhaps advertising in the couriermail.

blaza88z

Coach

I don't think he gives a f**k about earning zero dollars given the contract he knocked back from the Raiders, that must be hard to swallow in this day and age when players are going as far as switching codes to earn a bit more coin

Tommy Smith

Referee
His dad may well be better for a flight. Just not willing to fly to Canberra every home game.
Why does he need to fly to Canberra for every home game? FFS he's not Lleyton Hewitt's mum.

I'm sure poor little Milfy can survive without daddy for a few weeks at a time. But if not, there's always the telephone.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Why does he need to fly to Canberra for every home game? FFS he's not Lleyton Hewitt's mum.

I'm sure poor little Milfy can survive without daddy for a few weeks at a time. But if not, there's always the telephone.

Exactly. It's cause the family is so poor they can't afford plane tickets or even a tv. They to resort to looking through the neighbours window to see games which aren't always on free to air and even then they have no sound. They love watching their son play but never get to see him live except for once a year if the raiders come to brisbane and if he's fit. If anything happened to his father while he was in Canberra it would be the raiders fault. Thats a enormous amount of guilt to deal with when Milford and his family will resent you for life. Upon the farcial belief his father is ok.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Exactly. It's cause the family is so poor they can't afford plane tickets or even a tv. They to resort to looking through the neighbours window to see games which aren't always on free to air and even then they have no sound. They love watching their son play but never get to see him live except for once a year if the raiders come to brisbane and if he's fit. If anything happened to his father while he was in Canberra it would be the raiders fault. Thats a enormous amount of guilt to deal with when Milford and his family will resent you for life. Upon the farcial belief his father is ok.

:lol::lol:
this guy is my favourite poster right now

Brilliant, their family is so poor they are watching FTA games through the neighbours windows!! :lol::lol:

The raiders fault is something happened to him! :lol:!!!!

Make it stop, my sides are hurting!

Status
Not open for further replies.