What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats Doing

Bench
He asked for a release based on clause. The actual wording of clause and behaviour of both parties won't reveal too much until the finish. Two most likely outcomes Milford sits out or Milford granted release. I'd release him as Canberra will get no compensation if Milford sits out. Just the satisfaction they won and he sat out the year. He apparently turned down multi million deal to stay so missing out on the rest of his contract money will be of little worry.

You would spend 8 weeks away to play for your country then visit family in Samoa and promoting League in Samoa after being best player for country then return home. No one has clarified that his family isn't with him. His dad may well be better for a flight. Just not willing to fly to Canberra every home game.

You are taking the piss surely.

What the hell does having to watch his son play every home game got to do with Milford wanting to get out of his contract. Not being able to see he son play every home game has nothing to do with being sick. Milford is supposedly wanting to get out of his contract to be closer to his father who is allegedly ill not because his father cannot see him play.

His alleged illness didn't stop Milford being overseas for the past 2 months. Yeah i can see real concern there by Milford

Mate you really have no idea and particularly about contractual obligations

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
You are taking the piss surely.

What the hell does having to watch his son play every home game got to do with Milford wanting to get out of his contract. Not being able to see he son play every home game has nothing to do with being sick. Milford is supposedly wanting to get out of his contract to be closer to his father who is allegedly ill not because his father cannot see him play.

His alleged illness didn't stop Milford being overseas for the past 2 months. Yeah i can see real concern there by Milford

Mate you really have no idea and particularly about contractual obligations

No one apart from him, his manager, solicitors if involved , nrl and the canberra raiders heirarchy has seen the contract. But it is certain that a clause is in there relating to family and granting a release. The exact wording needs to be looked at to pass accurate judgement on my part. But until then hearsay and propaganda have no influence on my view. To me he's a young man that wants to return to live with his family. You say why the holiday? Maybe he's decided to stay out of country because preparation to fight Canberra is getting done now and once returned he'll be ready to front Canberra and talk to media in a way that gets this matter resolved.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I love this guy!
Get around him, gents

has has saved this thread with his hilarity. Bunniesderp has a new #1 contender

skeepe

Immortal
No one apart from him, his manager, solicitors if involved , nrl and the canberra raiders heirarchy has seen the contract. But it is certain that a clause is in there relating to family and granting a release. The exact wording needs to be looked at to pass accurate judgement on my part. But until then hearsay and propaganda have no influence on my view. To me he's a young man that wants to return to live with his family. You say why the holiday? Maybe he's decided to stay out of country because preparation to fight Canberra is getting done now and once returned he'll be ready to front Canberra and talk to media in a way that gets this matter resolved.

Cool story bro, can't wait for the sequel.

Whats Doing

Bench
Milford has a contract for next year and needs to honor it. That can be with Mounties for all I care.

The same goes for Hoffman who thinks he should have a mortgage on the No. 1 jersey.

Players these days are just too precious and they need to abide by the contract they signed.

Any supporter who supports players wanting to renege on signed contracts are not supporters of the game.

juanfarkall

Coach
Country Bronco reminds me of a "special" Bronco fan from the 90's who drove a shitty old Commodore around Kingston which had been signed by most of the Broncos players.

Whats Doing

Bench
Can someone tell me why Country Bronco has not made any posts in Hoffman wanting a release thread.

Surely if he wants out like Milford does with Canberra Country Bronco should be
supportive of his wish.

Or is it because Country Bronco is just a hypocrite and doesn't care about the game just as long as the Broncos are in the strongest position to win the comp.

Country Bronco

Juniors
I'm quite happy for the Broncos to release Hoffman. He's been a great player for us and I would wish him all the best. I believe he's a better winger than fullback. Yet understand he sees himself as a fullback. This is getting ugly by being played out in the media which isn't good for any of the parties. I'd also add that if he goes to canterbury things should be resolved easily as in Ben Barba's release was organised harmoniously this year.

Milford has a contract for next year and needs to honor it. That can be with Mounties for all I care.

The same goes for Hoffman who thinks he should have a mortgage on the No. 1 jersey.

Players these days are just too precious and they need to abide by the contract they signed.

Any supporter who supports players wanting to renege on signed contracts are not supporters of the game.

Can someone tell me why Country Bronco has not made any posts in Hoffman wanting a release thread.

Surely if he wants out like Milford does with Canberra Country Bronco should be
supportive of his wish.

Or is it because Country Bronco is just a hypocrite and doesn't care about the game just as long as the Broncos are in the strongest position to win the comp.

I think the top post which is mine covers the quoted posts underneath. I'll add we're aspiring to win a premiership as all other teams. We've had problems with our halves post Lockyer that and our side has depended on hodges a lot for X factor and our pack has been inconsistent.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Country Bronco reminds me of a "special" Bronco fan from the 90's who drove a shitty old Commodore around Kingston which had been signed by most of the Broncos players.

Sorry to rain on your parade but I'm not from Kingston. Never ventured to that side of town. Got a lot of signed stuff from broncos. Jerseys, Shirts, Posters, Footballs, photographs and other memorabilia. I'm a member of the club have been so since 1988.

Raider Azz

Bench
Sorry to rain on your parade but I'm not from Kingston. Never ventured to that side of town. Got a lot of signed stuff from broncos. Jerseys, Shirts, Posters, Footballs, photographs and other memorabilia. I'm a member of the club have been so since 1988.
you're weird

great_head

Juniors

i was enjoying this thread because i thought you were just a 14-15yr old trying to be a bit of a dick on a forum..

but now i know you're older its just sad.

(unless you're lying, which is exactly what a 14-15yr old would do! HA got you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts