What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree its probably the best outcome now, but this whole thing absolute stinks

the reason Milford claimed he couldnt stay at the club that developed him from a 13 year old is because his old man was not able to relocate to canberra due to illness... now apparently he's ok to relocate for 6 months, then relocate back to brisbane

the kid is completely full of shit, this has nothing to do with his old man or family, this is about money pure and simple... which is fine, good luck to the kid, if being the face of the Brisbane Broncos will earn him more than he could ever hope in Canberra (Which it can) then so be it but at least be friggin honest about it... but to chase the cash and use your old man's illness as some kind of sympathy card is absolutely sickening.

The raiders should probably just cut the lying turd now and be done with it, they wont because emotion probably doesnt rule them the way it does us fans. Perhaps im just annoyed at the way this prick has used my club, but id friggin love to see his oldies relocate short term and then Sticky send him to Souths Logan for the year, spiteful and childish sure, but this little prick has done my last nerve.

Kiwi

First Grade
i agree its probably the best outcome now, but this whole thing absolute stinks

the reason Milford claimed he couldnt stay at the club that developed him from a 13 year old is because his old man was not able to relocate to canberra due to illness... now apparently he's ok to relocate for 6 months, then relocate back to brisbane

the kid is completely full of shit, this has nothing to do with his old man or family, this is about money pure and simple... which is fine, good luck to the kid, if being the face of the Brisbane Broncos will earn him more than he could ever hope in Canberra (Which it can) then so be it but at least be friggin honest about it... but to chase the cash and use your old man's illness as some kind of sympathy card is absolutely sickening.

The raiders should probably just cut the lying turd now and be done with it, they wont because emotion probably doesnt rule them the way it does us fans. Perhaps im just annoyed at the way this prick has used my club, but id friggin love to see his oldies relocate short term and then Sticky send him to Souths Logan for the year, spiteful and childish sure, but this little prick has done my last nerve.
Look I'm not going to speculate on his fathers health 6 months ago in terms of what he could of could not do. I am however going to be 100% honest right now though. With major illnesses 6 months is a long time. Things can change rapidly, slowly, not at all, for the better or for the worse. I say this as someone who's wife was diagnosed with MS 6 months ago. I know it's not the same illness, but like what Milfords dad is going through my wife's ilness can take so many twists and turns in a short period of time, enough to make you wonder if you're coming or going. Much like MS, heart conditions vary from person to person so no one could do anything but speculate on these things, which from my personal experience over the lsst 6 months, is never a good or smart thing and is generally wrong.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yeah, i get what your saying and maybe your right... but i cant help but feel like the Raiders have been had on this entire farce

Kiwi

First Grade
yeah, i get what your saying and maybe your right... but i cant help but feel like the Raiders have been had on this entire farce
I really hope that's not the case because I would not want Milford at my club if it was.

blaza88z

Coach

Dugan, Ferguson, Milford.. you should be getting use to having players not wanting to play for your club by now

I read your early posts on this thread, you've been left with egg on your face

Tone83

Juniors
I don't think we'll resort to injuring him.
Lol typo, but yeah sounds like most of you wish you could, that's what this thread reminds me of, a village mob with pitchforks and torches.

Why can't canberra fans just admit their club is shit, their town is shit and everyone hates them and they should just drop out of the comp? If canberrans could just admit all that I'd have no problem with them.

Lambretta

First Grade
Well, that would be really satisfying, so I agree?

If you drank a can of coke while running a marathon you'd make yourself ill.

If you enjoy vomiting all down yourself - then you have a strange definition of satisfaction.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why don't we all simply laugh at the donkeys for being so desperate they had to resort to these underhanded tactics?

Tone83

Juniors
Easier to laugh at the clubs that can't get any talent whatsoever to come to their team, ever, like the dragons. And clubs that talent is invariably desperate to get away from, like the raiders.

Fingerbang

Bench
Easier to laugh at the clubs that can't get any talent whatsoever to come to their team, ever, like the dragons.
Ever is a long time. Hmmmm, strange thing to say. I seem to recall Bennett, Boyd, Weyman etc having a bit of talent, not so long ago.

Anyway, as long as you had a good laugh in 2010, I am happy for you.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Http://ww.canberratimes.com.au/rugb...offer-to-move-to-canberra-20131130-2yis0.html

Interesting article by the Canberra crimes. Right up there with courier fail. Seems Milford is in Australia as Stuart and Furner has spoken to him seperately twice .Reports on here suggest he's holidaying in Samoa. The headline Milfords parents offer to move is comical considering that it states they first state Anthony's preference is to be in brisbane before 2015. And said their son will decide if he would be in Canberra in 2014. Typical seeing most Canberra people talk with their heart and not their mouth.

Tone83

Juniors
Ever is a long time. Hmmmm, strange thing to say. I seem to recall Bennett, Boyd, Weyman etc having a bit of talent, not so long ago.
Lol, that's just sad, those are the big names you pull out? Thanks for proving my point, fmd.

You could have at least mentioned Gaz and now the Duges. 2 somewhat talented players, a bloody long time between drinks when you consider many teams get 4 or 5 more talented dudes than those 2 on their team at the same time.

Anyway, as long as you had a good laugh in 2010, I am happy for you.
I did, for what it's worth. I laughed hard as f**k seeing a bunch of losers win the premiership. Was a farce. Biggest throw-away joke of a season in history. Congrats to saints for being the punchline.

Raider_69

Post Whore
its like next level geniused fans here with Tone, Country Bronco and Bruce
i guess everyone on LU gets their chance at shining with geniused fans, welcome to the stage... the brisbane broncos!

Status
Not open for further replies.