What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnonymous

Bench
That's my retribution done for the day . Won two days in a row.

10emve8.jpg

bottle

Coach
Sometimes you delude yourself into thinking this place has reached its zenith of derpiness.

Nek minnit....

Kiwi

First Grade
That's messed up, Kiwi. You didn't even write him back.
I just have this never debate with an idiot policy, they usually drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. It's why I don't talk to bunniesman, the dude has more than his fair share of idiot, he thought the idiot bar was an all you could eat buffet and never left.

Country Bronco

Juniors
I just have this never debate with an idiot policy, they usually drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. It's why I don't talk to bunniesman, the dude has more than his fair share of idiot, he thought the idiot bar was an all you could eat buffet and never left.

You take the moral high ground. Your c**k and balls are so buried between your legs people think you're a girl. It's tragic cause removing it would help you have more male friends or any friends.

Kiwi

First Grade
You Kiwi are no better. I responded to you yesterday and you didn't reply so why should I listen to you?
I'm doing that now, your insults are school yard stuff and really just make you look immature and take away from anything you may be trying to say. Just like claiming victory, the I think I won so I did, again school boy stuff. Learn to insult with style or GTFO. Any pimple faced teen could dribble the insults your offering up.

Kiwi

First Grade
You take the moral high ground. Your c**k and balls are so buried between your legs people think you're a girl. It's tragic cause removing it would help you have more male friends or any friends.
Again pathetic immature school boy stuff, at least Skeepe puts some effort into his insults and makes you feel he may actually burst a vein in his neck when typing them, I'm more concerned for your computer screen if you burst a pimple typing yours.

Country Bronco

Juniors
So what is your opinion on Milford? Not me. Have you listened to my opinion on Milford? I have expressed it sensibly to those that haven't been offensive towards him or have you focused on the other stuff?

I've got no problem with your post. Just need clarification as to assertion Milford's dad is much better? Where is this information and as per clause in contract it stipulates incapacitation rather than family illness? I think Milford signed that contract under duress and deception by raiders. At the time he wanted to return to brisbane and his father's was health was critical and thats without a contract whatsoever.

Raiders may very well stay strong but this matter will escalate further if not handled correctly. Milford may have to pay the price. Canberra have payed the price already. The Broncos have signed Milford for 2015 and have nothing to do with Milford desire not to play in Canberra next year. But surely they would pay compensatation if it meant Milford was to play nrl next which I believe is the best outcome for any supporter is to see Milford at his best on the field despite their views.

I guess you choose not to ignore it. A civilised discussion.

Country Bronco

Juniors
To think this guy has at least one child- what is he now CB, thirteen, fourteen fifteen years old...any others?

Maybe his kids hacked dads account.

Perhaps innsaneink should learn to spell before criticising. Insaneink. The word is insane like it refers to your mentality.

Country Bronco

Juniors
When Milford doesn't play for Canberra again. It will be the best moment of his life. Certainly will make my day as well.

It's already happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts