What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Bronco

Juniors
its like next level geniused fans here with Tone, Country Bronco and Bruce
i guess everyone on LU gets their chance at shining with geniused fans, welcome to the stage... the brisbane broncos!

Your name: Raiders 69. You can't be 44 years old. Shit anything over puberty would be a farce. It can't be Canberra founding year cause that's 81. This leads me to believe its 69 named after the sexual position. Lmao. So should of been raidersanal.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ladies and gentleman, your in for a treat now. Larry and Moe are back, we are just looking for Curly, come on Bruce.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Ladies and gentleman, your in for a treat now. Larry and Moe are back, we are just looking for Curly, come on Bruce.

Now you're referring us to the three stooges. How pathetic? It's now raidersanalraped. You were dropped on your head at birth or cord choked you which explains your lack of brain function genius.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Wouldnt it be great if we could get them all in the same thread, at the same time. Hilarity would definitely ensue.

We'd have to petition LU administrators to install some kind of clown music in the background.

You really want to meet Walt and suck him off and become raidersheadjob. You're sick.

Cry to LU Adminstrators you piss weak merkin. I've had my fun f**king you all over verbally you spacticated f tard bitch.

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
You really want to meet Walt and suck him off and become raidersheadjob. You're sick.

Cry to LU Adminstrators you piss weak merkin. I've had my fun f**king you all over verbally you spacticated f tard bitch.
Seriously? Are you 15?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Wayne_D_wigger.jpg

Tone83

Juniors
Seriously though 69s are so 1990s, it's all about the buttf**kn' now. We're just trying to help you.

Tone83

Juniors
What is so unpalatable about the term "raidersanal" anyway? You know it's better. If it conjures up certain mental images of raiders players in the dressing room getting up to certain train related activity then that is something you guys need to deal with, in no way are we suggesting such a thing, just saying that raidersanal is a better name than raiders69.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts