What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottle

Coach
It's been a while since the Cave had a new multi post contributor.
That will change soon I imagine.

Country Bronco

Juniors
I just have this never debate with an idiot policy, they usually drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. It's why I don't talk to bunniesman, the dude has more than his fair share of idiot, he thought the idiot bar was an all you could eat buffet and never left.

You never once debated with me over my views on milford. I can accept you don't want to speak to me but honestly you never gave it a fair shot when I replied to you yesterday civil like in our first encounter you never replied and that was well before i insulted you. I also requested to talk about milford rather than me yet posters continued to talk about me. I'm fine with that. You've all brought out the worst in me but you haven't reached the bottom yet.

Tone83

Juniors
Speaking of reaching the bottom, Raidersanal also never once acknowledged that raidersanal is a superior name to raiders_69, never even said thanks for the suggestion or anything. This is just a slap in the face and the height of disrespect, considering how good the name is and how CB was merely trying to help Raidersanal be more relevant and popular with the community.

Country Bronco

Juniors
images
Speaking of reaching the bottom, Raidersanal also never once acknowledged that raidersanal is a superior name to raiders_69, never even said thanks for the suggestion or anything. This is just a slap in the face and the height of disrespect, considering how good the name is and how CB was merely trying to help Raidersanal be more relevant and popular with the community.

This made me laugh so hard the neighbours complained.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
For those taking swipes at Milford. Have you considered Milfords parents might be with him in Samoa? No. You all are prepared to get on the offensive and trash the young kid for his values. What about your own? I know my family comes first. You lot don't have values that has lead to a life of misery. I'm not sorry for you having no family value. To me you're worthless and shouldn't of been born. You're lower than f**ken pedofiles and rapists.

Resorting to uncouth talk in argument is sign of weakness and that's all you've got is a personal attack on me. Kind of off topic. When I'm entitled to a point of view and expressing it. I'm happy to speak about Milford rather than eachother.

I'm quite happy for the Broncos to release Hoffman. He's been a great player for us and I would wish him all the best. I believe he's a better winger than fullback. Yet understand he sees himself as a fullback. This is getting ugly by being played out in the media which isn't good for any of the parties. I'd also add that if he goes to canterbury things should be resolved easily as in Ben Barba's release was organised harmoniously this year.

I don't think Milford is a sook when all he did was ask for a release in relation to a clause in his contract and was told No. When clearly he was deceived by Canberra Raiders when contract negotiations occured. Yet now supposively he wants to sit out next year in defiance to Canberra without a tear. I call that standing up for oneself. Not a sook.

You've got the idea. Surprised seeing you spend most of your time felching your best mates dad. You cumgurgling arse raped homoosexual.

I've got no problem with your post. Just need clarification as to assertion Milford's dad is much better? Where is this information and as per clause in contract it stipulates incapacitation rather than family illness? I think Milford signed that contract under duress and deception by raiders. At the time he wanted to return to brisbane and his father's was health was critical and thats without a contract whatsoever.

Raiders may very well stay strong but this matter will escalate further if not handled correctly. Milford may have to pay the price. Canberra have payed the price already. The Broncos have signed Milford for 2015 and have nothing to do with Milford desire not to play in Canberra next year. But surely they would pay compensatation if it meant Milford was to play nrl next which I believe is the best outcome for any supporter is to see Milford at his best on the field despite their views.

My age is irrelevant. But I'm mature enough to handle with your comments. Whether my IQ is high or low isn't determined by what you say. Lets just say I know enough about football to make comment.

Milford is a rookie when it comes to nrl. But in his rookie year he has done better than most which is lead to him being rated highly or perhaps overrated highly. Lets not forget he took out player of the year at canberra. This maybe a reflection on Canberra's playing group being so poor but I think he deserved it credibly. As for each team's chances of making 8 and winning chances. I'll speak of the Broncos. As a supporter I would like to see our team perform to the best of its capability. I don't think we will make the 8 or win the premiership but I'll will enjoy watching. No excuses and I would be considered a redneck broncos fan.

Better still move thread to the bin. I've had my say and the last say. I'm happy to let bygones
be by bygones. I'm certainly arrogant and ignorant enough to move on with life unscathed.

He asked for a release based on clause. The actual wording of clause and behaviour of both parties won't reveal too much until the finish. Two most likely outcomes Milford sits out or Milford granted release. I'd release him as Canberra will get no compensation if Milford sits out. Just the satisfaction they won and he sat out the year. He apparently turned down multi million deal to stay so missing out on the rest of his contract money will be of little worry.

You would spend 8 weeks away to play for your country then visit family in Samoa and promoting League in Samoa after being best player for country then return home. No one has clarified that his family isn't with him. His dad may well be better for a flight. Just not willing to fly to Canberra every home game.

Exactly. It's cause the family is so poor they can't afford plane tickets or even a tv. They to resort to looking through the neighbours window to see games which aren't always on free to air and even then they have no sound. They love watching their son play but never get to see him live except for once a year if the raiders come to brisbane and if he's fit. If anything happened to his father while he was in Canberra it would be the raiders fault. Thats a enormous amount of guilt to deal with when Milford and his family will resent you for life. Upon the farcial belief his father is ok.

Ill explain if Milford was in Canberra due to not getting a release from raiders it would be raiders fault for distance seperating them not like raiders responsible for fathers illness. Something may or could of occurred while he's been overseas but that has been his choice to be on holiday not someone else.

Ever heard of mocking? nup. Maybe time to consider a frontal lobotomy.

Great post. I'm up there with Nero which many of you may not know. But for those that don't he was a tyrant that killed a lot of Christians to keep Rome a light at night. Oh and Roman emperor. Thanks tommy. Any more stuff I can have a laugh at.

Sure. Had to find out who Nero was first. The pedofile rapist thing doesn't bother me. People use my material all the time.. If they could only have minds of their own though.

No one apart from him, his manager, solicitors if involved , nrl and the canberra raiders heirarchy has seen the contract. But it is certain that a clause is in there relating to family and granting a release. The exact wording needs to be looked at to pass accurate judgement on my part. But until then hearsay and propaganda have no influence on my view. To me he's a young man that wants to return to live with his family. You say why the holiday? Maybe he's decided to stay out of country because preparation to fight Canberra is getting done now and once returned he'll be ready to front Canberra and talk to media in a way that gets this matter resolved.

Http://ww.canberratimes.com.au/rugb...offer-to-move-to-canberra-20131130-2yis0.html

Interesting article by the Canberra crimes. Right up there with courier fail. Seems Milford is in Australia as Stuart and Furner has spoken to him seperately twice .Reports on here suggest he's holidaying in Samoa. The headline Milfords parents offer to move is comical considering that it states they first state Anthony's preference is to be in brisbane before 2015. And said their son will decide if he would be in Canberra in 2014. Typical seeing most Canberra people talk with their heart and not their mouth.

Your name: Raiders 69. You can't be 44 years old. Shit anything over puberty would be a farce. It can't be Canberra founding year cause that's 81. This leads me to believe its 69 named after the sexual position. Lmao. So should of been raidersanal.

Your hilarity is killing it. Maybe should spend more time getting a education kid rather than talking to me on here.

Now you're referring us to the three stooges. How pathetic? It's now raidersanalraped. You were dropped on your head at birth or cord choked you which explains your lack of brain function genius.

Wait here's your aborted twin WALT. The fetus they found dumped in the toilet.

You really want to meet Walt and suck him off and become raidersheadjob. You're sick.

Cry to LU Adminstrators you piss weak merkin. I've had my fun f**king you all over verbally you spacticated f tard bitch.

You Kiwi are no better. I responded to you yesterday and you didn't reply so why should I listen to you?

That's cause he's weaker than the kiwi World Cup team. Couldn't get a place in two horse race.

That's my retribution done for the day . Won two days in a row.

Another picture. f**k. Got me.

I wish I could send you a picture and seeing I've censored myself. No f**k censorship. It would be of my arse and you could kiss it.

Is the picture thing to do with pre school that you're attending cause you can't use words. Simpleton

When you think of a good comeback it hits you in the back of the throat and you swallow. RaidersSwallow.

You take the moral high ground. Your c**k and balls are so buried between your legs people think you're a girl. It's tragic cause removing it would help you have more male friends or any friends.

I guess you choose not to ignore it. A civilised discussion.

Perhaps innsaneink should learn to spell before criticising. Insaneink. The word is insane like it refers to your mentality.

When Milford doesn't play for Canberra again. It will be the best moment of his life. Certainly will make my day as well.

It's already happened.

Lets just say we'll never be on the same level.

You never once debated with me over my views on milford. I can accept you don't want to speak to me but honestly you never gave it a fair shot when I replied to you yesterday civil like in our first encounter you never replied and that was well before i insulted you. I also requested to talk about milford rather than me yet posters continued to talk about me. I'm fine with that. You've all brought out the worst in me but you haven't reached the bottom yet.

There are only two plausible explanations here;
1. Country Bronco is an A-Grade troll (which I doubt), or
2. cause i know you like pictures
attachment.php
tmVBNni_Nuclear_Facepalm_Poster_by_Nianden.jpg

Last edited:

lockyrulz

Juniors
Logic according to Ricky Stuart and Raiders fans..

Broncos poach Milford bad...

Raiders poach Stuart from Eels Good!

Milford using family reasons to break contract bad...

Stuart using family reasons as an excuse to break contract Good!

Broncos poach Milford bad...

Eels poach Corey Norman Good!

_Johnsy

Referee
or the Broncs perspective

Broncos poach Barba as he wasn't happy @ Dogs = good
Broncos make every effort to poach Milford as he wasn't happy @ Raiders & even explore the idea of sitting out a season ala Tallis = good
Broncos refuse to allow Hoffman to leave as he's not happy @ broncs = good

_Johnsy

Referee
One thing is clear, both Brisbane and Canberra have been hypocritical in this long, pathetic drawn out saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts