What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwahu

Bench
not anymore, the club is doing something about it. The sleeping giant of the last 5 years is finally waking up. Don't believe me think about the line up we'll have for 2015 for a second and then what the Storms fitness guru will do with the squad and the juniors Edwards will add to it over time.

Playing catch up to the raiders is the way to the top!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Just let him go asap. At least we can sort out what we intend to do in terms of players. Id much rather have a player that wants to play for the green machine.

Timbo

Staff member
Just let him go asap. At least we can sort out what we intend to do in terms of players. Id much rather have a player that wants to play for the green machine.

And next year when it's Papalli and Lee that want to leave because they're homesick, we just let them walk too?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
So let's just keep players that want to leave? Our team chemistry sucks. I want to see players that want to play stay with us.

im sick and tired of these kids coming in and potentially taking positions away from others only to sook and want out shortly after.

Do you believe if milf stays he will put in 100% effort? I dont.

Timbo

Staff member
So let's just keep players that want to leave? Our team chemistry sucks. I want to see players that want to play stay with us.

im sick and tired of these kids coming in and potentially taking positions away from others only to sook and want out shortly after.

Do you believe if milf stays he will put in 100% effort? I dont.

You misunderstand - I don't want him to so much as lace up a boot this year.

But he can't be allowed to walk out on his contract. We're shot for 2014 after all of the cattle we've lost anyway, we're not going to sign anyone to replace him.

He can sit out the year.

bfoord

Juniors
He won't sit out the year, if he can't play for the Broncos then he'll just go and play for the Reds for a year.

But if the Raiders try to stop him playing for the Broncos, I fully expect him to test the get out clause in the courts. I don't think it is as clear cut as either side think.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hope the club sticks him in reggies and fines him his entire weeks salary for every training session he misses

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Part of me is enjoying this after what Stuart did to Parra but Canberra should honestly play hardball with this bloke. Now he is holidaying in Samoa after spending over a month in England in the WC. Gee his dads health must be a massive concern. If he refuses to come back to Canberra make him sit out the year and let him rot on the bench for a season. Also got to laugh at the self entitled bronco fans in this thread, it's mazing how on tilt they go after just a few years in the wilderness lol.

Tone83

Juniors
Reading these twisted comments from the toxic raiders fans, I think the raiders should be scrapped completely, should free milford up to play where he wants and toss out the chunk of shame and embarrassment for the NRL which is the raiders, and also ricky stewart. Win, win, win.

skeepe

Immortal
So Milford is shocked that the Raiders believe he will turn up as he is contractually obliged to do?

f**k you, you disloyal piece of shit.

The Raiders gave Milford everything and this is the thanks they get? f**k Souths Logan, sit the merkin out for a year.

Kiwi

First Grade
I'm reasonably certain we could sue for breach of contract.

But if he just had to sit out a whole season with no income and no contact with professional sports clubs, I'd be fine with that too.
I doubt the Raiders would sue. That's a can of worms the Raiders don't want to open. This needs to be settled out of court.

Kiwi

First Grade
So Milford is shocked that the Raiders believe he will turn up as he is contractually obliged to do?

f**k you, you disloyal piece of shit.

The Raiders gave Milford everything and this is the thanks they get? f**k Souths Logan, sit the merkin out for a year.
Pathetic rant

Raider_69

Post Whore
I doubt the Raiders would sue. That's a can of worms the Raiders don't want to open. This needs to be settled out of court.

there is no chance this lands in court. One of three outcomes will occur:

1. Milford will play for the raiders in 2014
2. Raiders and Broncos will work out compensation to release Milford for 2014
3. Milford will sit out for 2014

No one is taking this thing to a court of law

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Did his manager even know this?

If there was no intention to play for Canberra in 2014 then I'm pretty sure Ayoub would have mentioned it when interviewed the other day.

Tone83

Juniors
Pathetic rant
Co-signed.

Ideally your club would have been good enough to keep him, it wasn't, let it go. This "if we can't have him, no one can" stuff is just pathetic and embarrassing. I didn't think my opinion of the raiders could go much lower but you're giving it a good old fashioned go aren't yas.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Co-signed.

Ideally your club would have been good enough to keep him, it wasn't, let it go. This "if we can't have him, no one can" stuff is just pathetic and embarrassing. I didn't think my opinion of the raiders could go much lower but you're giving it a good old fashioned go aren't yas.

:lol: Goodness me... i am without speech...

spoiler alert tone, no one gives a shit what your opinion of the Canberra Raiders is you friggin muppet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts