What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NRL Players that used to go to your School?

Fatdog

Juniors
Snoz said:
i thought the howell boys went to st gregs

They both started at Holy Spirit and transfered to st gregs when Michael was in year 10 and david was in year 8.

We will claim them.

Also Joel Attenborough and clint hill may have cracked it for one or two first grade games. Not too sure on that, but i'm sure if i'm wrong someone will be quick to correct me.;-)

edabomb

First Grade
Slammin Sam Stewart went to Naenae College I believe. And Jason Wrigley, any word on how he is going at Penny?

McLovin

Staff member
Saint Doc said:
mark gasnier - peakhurst high

How old are you?? You going to that newish Oatley campus?? I was in the first year there...:crazy:

Anyways, back on topic. "Slippery" Steve Morris (Brett Morris' dad) was my PE teacher at Hurstville Boys...

Ricardihno

Juniors
I went to St Dominics...Des Hasler went there and I went to McCarthy where brad Fittler and Craig Gower went too

girvie

Staff member
parraknick said:
You go to Barker? I went there too.

Mitchell Pearce (Wayne's son) went there, he may make first grade.
Balmain_Boy said:
What year did you finish mate? Shepperd was two years above me at school.
Anywawy, if Mitch Pearce makes first grade (which appears a formality at this stage) he'll be the first and probably only alumnus to play first grade.

Yeah Shepperd was 1 year above me but the same age group for rugby. I pretty much tought him all he knows. :cool:

Shagsta

Juniors
Anthony Minichiello
Mark Minichiello
Isaac DeGois
Maybe more, not sure...

Patrician Brothers Liverpool (now called All Saints)

phonetic

Juniors
girvie said:
Yeah Shepperd was 1 year above me but the same age group for rugby. I pretty much tought him all he knows. :cool:

I'm mates with Cameron's brother.

My school. Kogarah Marist. Current players:
Ryan Galloway
Daryl Millard
George Ndaira

A few others floating around in premier league/Flegg. As for older players, all that comes to mind is Lee Murphy! lol.

Snoz

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Tim Brasher....JPII (it was called back then) I'm showing my age.

was glenn grief from jp2 or fairfield - just remember alot of players from the MCS comp that went on.

fulltime

Juniors
The Mighty Panther said:
The following attended my high schools......

Des Hasler (School Captain)
Greg Alexander
Ben Alexander
Brad Fittler
Luke Rooney

All students of St Dominics College Penrith (gets a breif mention in the 'Footy Legends' movie!)

Ben Alexander
Brad Fittler
Craig Gower

All students of McCarthy Catholic College in Emu Plains

Same as me mate. :D

Munky

Coach
Luke Dyer who played one first grade game back in 2004 attended Winmalee Public School.

Matt Forwood who will be carving up on Sunday in Jersey Flegg went there aswell.