What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NRL Players that used to go to your School?

Farva

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
From One High School I got:
Ben Harris ( Ex Dogs)
Paul Stephenson (Manly)
Danny Buderus (Possibly not 100% sure)

From Another I Got:
Ben Jeffries (Ex WT & Dragons)

Luke Ricketson & Scott Hill Come From My Home Town

They're both Taree boys.........St Clare's???

i went to School with Adam Woolnough ( Taree High) and Ben Harris. Mr Harris had a tendency of getting expe.......i, mean changing schools.

ShineDog

Juniors
Jonathon Thurston..Reynoldson(?)..Chris Walker..Ben Walker..Shane Walker..Justin Murphy...Nick Day...Scott Reuter...Derek Leask.

Nikki

Coach
The L'estrange boys were Terra Sancta (Heath & I think Sean), and JPII (Wade). There is an older bro Ryan, not sure what school he went too.

John Muggleton was also a teacher at St Pats Dundas.. Real chauvinist pig that one.. We were often clashin heads.. lol

Y2Eel

First Grade
Nikki said:
The L'estrange boys were Terra Sancta (Heath & I think Sean), and JPII (Wade). There is an older bro Ryan, not sure what school he went too.

John Muggleton was also a teacher at St Pats Dundas.. Real chauvinist pig that one.. We were often clashin heads.. lol

alright cool...

Mat cameron was a teacher at Patrician Brothers...

Moffo

Referee
legend said:
Freeman weren't around back in the early days and there is a difference between MCS and Commonwealth Cup Moffo. ;-)

I read that someone said Greg Alexander went to St Dominics and that is untrue. Alexander finished at Fairfield in 1983 in year 12.

I also left out Justin Morgan and Garren Casey.:sarcasm:

freeman were in the Comm Cup mate, we played the ch9 game at leichhardt more than once!

sooperdooper

First Grade
mxlegend99 said:
Craig Gower is the only one i'm confident went to my high school... a few years before i did.

Also, Junior Moors who will probably make it next year in the NRL, i went to school with him for about 6 or 7 years. Was in a few of his classes also :)

Went to school with Tony and Frank Puletua's brother Toohey, so there's a chance they also attended my High School :)

Jnr moors = St Pats Blacktown

C.P

Juniors
legend said:
Freeman weren't around back in the early days and there is a difference between MCS and Commonwealth Cup Moffo. ;-)

I read that someone said Greg Alexander went to St Dominics and that is untrue. Alexander finished at Fairfield in 1983 in year 12.

I also left out Justin Morgan and Garren Casey.:sarcasm:
Greg Alexander DID attend St Doms but switched across to Fairfield in Year 9/10 or something. I think he actually continued playing for St Doms local sides on weekends while at Fairfield also

C.P

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Panther
The following attended my high schools......

Des Hasler (School Captain)
Greg Alexander
Ben Alexander
Brad Fittler
Luke Rooney

All students of St Dominics College Penrith (gets a breif mention in the 'Footy Legends' movie!)

Ben Alexander
Brad Fittler
Craig Gower

All students of McCarthy Catholic College in Emu Plains

Originally posted by Fulltime
Same as me mate.

St Domincs here as well - respect:lol:

archydragon

Juniors
tz17 said:
Aaron Gorrell - Dragons
Jason Hooper - St Helens

Albion Park High

i lived across the road from hooper always youse to play touch as a kid agianst him always got belted though, well i havent been to school with any but Brian Hethrington is currently my PE teacher just dont bring up any certain origon moments with him or ur in for it