What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NRL Players that used to go to your School?

Snoz

Juniors
not players but teachers/students at st gregs who were there same time as me

peter mullholland - assistant at panthers
daniel anderson - st helens
jason taylor - was a student now souths 1st grade
simon huntley - aust schoolboys coach

others to go to school but before me

tim sheens
jack gibson

caylo

Bench
well nathan cayless, daniel irvine, jamie lyon, jason cayless, chad robenson, jason williams(young parramatta winger that has signed 4 the rosters) justain tsulous all went to parramatta marist high. their are alot more, these are the resent ones i can remember. tim smith also coached our school first grade and 2nd grade footy teams.

sooperdooper

First Grade
caylo said:
well nathan cayless, daniel irvine, jamie lyon, jason cayless, chad robenson, jason williams(young parramatta winger that has signed 4 the rosters) justain tsulous all went to parramatta marist high. their are alot more, these are the resent ones i can remember. tim smith also coached our school first grade and 2nd grade footy teams.
you mean john williams

caylo

Bench
sooperdooper said:
you mean john williams
i did, i thought that sounded a lil wrong, also expect names like david williams (john lil bro), james bustani, nathan tannous, cam spechley, louis yans, to possibly come through... these guys will be the last of a long list of footballers from parra marist for a long time. change in culture in the school means that i dont think to many more younger blokes will come through as they did back in 97-2000

Knight87

Juniors
only rugby league player that use to go to my high school was David Fairleigh (Gosford Selective High School).

Tommax25

Bench
I went to mccarthy and brad fittler went there ages ago (although he was there way before me), but he had all the same teachers as me, and mentioned one in his book (i think it was manners), so did graig gower and ben alexander (gregs bro)....graeme atkins was my eco teacher as well, he played for parra in a couple of their grand finals, if memory serves he scored the winning try in one of them, '81 i think

Danger

Juniors
I went to 2 schools... St Pat's at Sutho. Nick Youngquest and Luke Macdougall went there.

And Jannali, Cliffy Lyons went to Jannali Boys high (so i've heard anyway)

bluesbreaker

Bench
Luke Walsh, Mick Young, Daniel Abraham, has Scotty Briggs played first grade yet?

A lot of lower grade knights came from my school... Two I can remember were Scott Beiler and Buddy Jacques. Remember them Furrycat? :p