What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any word on Tahu's replacement

I was wondering if anyone with some contacts could say if there has been a replacement named for tahu??

Jsut wondering with ben smith, burt and delaney all not named if one of these will come into the fray??

i would have thought with no 18 being named and now tahu out benny smith maybe a surprise....but otherwise either inu to step up OR maybe even hayne to centre with grothe and williams back in on wing with o'dwyer in centres..

I guess we will knw alitlle more in just over 27 hours time...

strider

Post Whore
we want INU !!!! ... with a capital I-N-U !!!!!!

altho john williams on the wing and hayne to centre would also be acceptable .... and I guess I wouldn't chuck a wobbly if ben smith came back altho i fear his lack of match fitness .... not wags - I like wags but not in the centres - he's doing well in the forwards, don't confuse him

The Engineers Room

First Grade
McKinnon to centre. Hayne to fullback and burt or Williams onto the wing.

I'm sure someone on this forum would love this.:p

forward pass

Coach
It could be me.

I am just waiting for JT to call. I will do a great job but may need interchanging after 10!

strider

Post Whore
forward pass said:
It could be me.

I am just waiting for JT to call. I will do a great job but may need interchanging after 10!
well lets face it - the team is missing a david - probably the reason for such a poor record so far

The Colonel

Immortal
forward pass said:
It could be me.

You've dipped out. I got the call. I'm playing prop, Hindy back to the bench, Fui into the second row and Wags will come into the starting side in the centres. ;-)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
But seriously....

I reckon Morris might go into the centres and JT will make a surprise appearance in the halves. JT will also take the goal kicking duties in a bid to hold onto the pointscoring record for one more week.

It'll be an awesome poitscoring duel between JT and Joey.

When it happens remember who told you about it first!!!