What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat_mike

Juniors
yeah heavyweight division lacks something and that something is the best fighter on the planet in Fedor Emelianenko. But in saying that i'm really looking forward to Lesnar/Mir 2 mainly for the fact that i want to see Lesnar hammerfist Mir into the octagon mat.

mozza91

Coach
yeah heavyweight division lacks something and that something is the best fighter on the planet in Fedor Emelianenko. But in saying that i'm really looking forward to Lesnar/Mir 2 mainly for the fact that i want to see Lesnar hammerfist Mir into the octagon mat.
Not to mention Barnett,Arlovski and Sylvia

AILD

Bench
tim sylvia? lmao the bloke that recently got knocked out by ray mercer in like 9 seconds? and looks like a big fat hairy ape? tim is waaaaaaay past it.

fat_mike

Juniors
Not to mention Barnett,Arlovski and Sylvia

definitly needs barnett and arlovski aswell. I thought arlovski was doing freaking great against Fedo before the rush of blood and trying to jump in at Fedor. His stand up was always dangerous but it looked sensational. Working with freddie roach is paying dividends.

Sylvia can probably still hang with some decent heavy weights. Do't think he legitimate anymore. maybe more a Gatekeeper type role.

mozza91

Coach
definitly needs barnett and arlovski aswell. I thought arlovski was doing freaking great against Fedo before the rush of blood and trying to jump in at Fedor. His stand up was always dangerous but it looked sensational. Working with freddie roach is paying dividends.

Sylvia can probably still hang with some decent heavy weights. Do't think he legitimate anymore. maybe more a Gatekeeper type role.
TBH I could care less about the heavyweight division the Light Heavyweight division is f**kin awesome just bring back Babalu and Belfort and I'll be completly stoked

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
you could make a whole card of light heavyweight bouts and it would kill any ppv boxing or MMA for the rest of the year easily plus like you said bring belfort and babalu and ill add Tito and yuo could get atleast 6 good fights

AILD

Bench
spoilers for TUF9 finale*******

this has been a great day of fights! uk team won 2-0!!! yeah baby damarquez got beat all over the floor...that was crazy wilks was all over him and did not let up. Awesome fights...the Lytle fight was great and Stevenson was strong beating nate diaz. guida and diego about to get into it now!

AILD

Bench
guida and sanchez was one of the best fights ive seen in a long time! holy sh*t!!!!

fat_mike

Juniors
TBH I could care less about the heavyweight division the Light Heavyweight division is f**kin awesome just bring back Babalu and Belfort and I'll be completly stoked

yeah true, but heavywieghts are like the show piece events and the UFC being as big as it is it would be great to have the best talent in there all the time.

There we're big rumours on vitor maybe signing with UFC again. Would absolutely love it aswell.

Hopefully Shogun is back to Pride days, rampage brings back the arona style slams and A silva stays in LHW. easily the best divison so freaking stacked.

holy sh*t, james wilks is awesome! he was like several classes above damarques.

Cant believe the sanchez/guida fight. that while fight right from the entrances, to the staredown, to the opening flurry of punches to the end was just awesome.

every fight they showed was exciting, both in the standup and on the ground.

Snoochies

First Grade
Main Event is shafting us again for UFC 100. Will be on tape delay on Monday instead of live on the Sunday. Biggest PPV ever and we lose out again. They have some Australian boxer going for a world title fight instead, at least it isn't Andre Riuawhatshisname?

fat_mike

Juniors
Main Event is shafting us again for UFC 100. Will be on tape delay on Monday instead of live on the Sunday. Biggest PPV ever and we lose out again. They have some Australian boxer going for a world title fight instead, at least it isn't Andre Riuawhatshisname?

Oh FFS, i seriously am not going to be able to control myself enough to not check the net for results. Freaking spewing. you suck major ass main event. only positve to come out of it is i dont work mondays and work sundays. still, definitly wanted to watch this live.

How freaking hectic was guida to still fight on after that sanchez head kick in the first. dudes melon must be made of freaking iron.

fat_mike

Juniors
stuff watching it online, my computer monitor just wont match it with the 52" full HD Plasma lol.

Saw main event today and it said UFC 100 July 13,14 & 15. Wonder what freaking say they'll show it.

AILD

Bench
are they in the same room? i can connect my pc to my 42 inch in my room. better watching it live then 3 days after the event.

fat_mike

Juniors
nah dude, other end of the house aswell.

thankfully i'm working all sunday night so i'll get my room mate to hide my keyboard and mouse lol.

seriously am so stoked this is getting closer. ALves over GSP would literally rule my life

mozza91

Coach
nah dude, other end of the house aswell.

thankfully i'm working all sunday night so i'll get my room mate to hide my keyboard and mouse lol.

seriously am so stoked this is getting closer. ALves over GSP would literally rule my life
He's a good chance imo if Serra could do it then Alves sure as hell can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts