What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Maia's probably my favourite fighter in MMA right now. Maia vs Marquardt is going to be a sick fight, of all the fights coming up that's one of the ones i'm looking forward to the most.

Stonecutter

First Grade
f**king oath, the way he submits people is just insane. he is so fun to watch.

as for the cfc, that would be awesome to go to. i love grand prix tournaments. too bad its not in bris

Watched some of the previous CFC events on fuel. It looked good but it seemed that the fights were all way to much one sided. That'll happen though as it's still relatively new.

AILD

Bench
TUF 10.... rampage and evans the coaches...and kimbo slice is going to be on the show!!! fighting for a chance to get into the ufc. Dana hates him tho lol.

fat_mike

Juniors
Lyoto is a stud no doubt but lets be real guys, in the LHW division anything can happen. Its so stacked with guns that i wouldn't be suprised if the belt keeps changing. personally i want lyoto to reign like anderson does, blackhouse FTW!

Rampage deciding to do TUF 10 and fight rashad after it in 9 months instead of a title shot again lyoto is interesting aswell.

Rampage is da man but i think he even know he needs time to prepare for fully for lyoto including a tune up fight against rashad(not really a tune up but u can see what i mean).

Machida Vs Rampage for the belt would be epic

WAR Machida!

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
its not really jsut that but i think he set himself mentally for evans and wants to get that out of his way before moving onto the title

fat_mike

Juniors
yeah true, that and the "black on black" genuine hate that rampage seems to have for rashad. makes for a great TUF 10 season with those 2 as coaches.

fat_mike

Juniors
thats what is gonna make the evans/rampage fight. they both love trash talkin and both hate.

Can't agree there, i'd love to see the axe murderer whip franklin. no one brings int to the cage like wandy does. Should be a good fight though.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
yea it shoudl be a huge fight none the less... goign onto ufc 100 who you think goign to take the heavyweight gold.... i think if brock can do what he did in the first fight and stay away from the armbar he could well take it out

fat_mike

Juniors
brock all the way for me. he'll be too big and too strong for Mir. Mir is a tool. was so dirty he knocked Nog. His ground game is definitly very dangerous but i can't see brock screwing up like he did in the first fight. His wrestling and control from the top when he over powers frank will be to much.

Standing i still think brock will flog frank. hopefully :)

More looking forward to the pitbull gettin a crack at GSP's belt. GSP will probably still win cos he's a stud, but i think alves has the game to beat GSP. I can just see a vicious Right leg kick leadin in to a knee when GSP shoots in. More wishful thinking lol

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Alves is brutal at his best and thats what he is going to have to be at if he going to be able to take that title away from GSP... there is some killer cards coming up and not to mention still got Bisping vs Hendo at that PPV aswell, well worth the price of the PPV will attract a huge buy rate

fat_mike

Juniors
sh*t yeah, 100 has BJ vs Kenny Florian, 101 has Anderson Vs Forrest at LHW. these are great fights and arent even the main events. stacked cards big time.

Hopefully we'll see hendo back to his best, wanna see some G'n'P on the brit bastard

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
hell yea i dont mind bisping hes talented for sure.... but like matt hughes theres just something i cant stand about him, i cant wait to see forrest vs silva, silva would have never come up against a guy like forrest the man never gives up no matter what

fat_mike

Juniors
yeah for sure, forrest has a tonne of heart but silva's precision striking will school him. looking forward to that fight the most to be honest.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
imagine in he beats forrest.... do we then get to see a potential Machida vs Silva fight.... now that would go off big time

fat_mike

Juniors
i think he'll mash forrest.

A Silva and Machida wont fight ever. There team mates and have both openely stated that they would never agree to fight each other. Which is a shame cos they both have such un orthodox styles.

UFC needs Fedor. P4P best on the planet

Stonecutter

First Grade
Kimbo Slice going to be on TUF 10! That series will be the most watched out of all them in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts