What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochies

First Grade
Latest report on Sherdog.com forum is that Fedor had been offered 30 million for 6 fights, is allowed to wear as much M1 gear as he wants and is able to compete in Sambo. Looks like Dana has gone out of his way to sign Fedor but the offer has been rejected simply because M1 want to co-promote any event with Fedor in it. I think I know what Dana will say to that. M1 are the ones screwing this whole thing up, hurry up Fedor, put pen to paper otherwise your legacy will fade away very quickly.

tokerShark

Juniors
franklin vs belfort ufc 103, dana also said dan henderson next in line for title shot against anderson silva, there is a clip on the ufc website where dana and tito answer questions via confrence call, it goes for a while , i watched for about half an hour and was only about half way through.

tokerShark

Juniors
anything interesting said?
i cant really remember now, it was pretty late and i was pretty whacked, but one thing i can remember is he said he was in talks with all the affliction fighters and has signed a couple, big ben rothwell is one that comes to mind, he also talks about the fedor deal and why it fell through, something about co promotion.

andrew057

First Grade
Latest report on Sherdog.com forum is that Fedor had been offered 30 million for 6 fights, is allowed to wear as much M1 gear as he wants and is able to compete in Sambo. Looks like Dana has gone out of his way to sign Fedor but the offer has been rejected simply because M1 want to co-promote any event with Fedor in it. I think I know what Dana will say to that. M1 are the ones screwing this whole thing up, hurry up Fedor, put pen to paper otherwise your legacy will fade away very quickly.

No f**king way would the offer have been anything close to that.

AILD

Bench
Spoilers for 101***

wtf was up with griffin? was weak as piss...silva had his hands by his side most the fight, and then runs off after the fight? wtf.

andrew057

First Grade
lol that was weird. He did the same thing when Jardine whipped him a few years ago. He looked like an amatuer in there. BJ is just too strong for Kenny at the moment, doing it comfortably.

dragonfire

Bench
Spoilers for 101***

wtf was up with griffin? was weak as piss...silva had his hands by his side most the fight, and then runs off after the fight? wtf.

from what i have read he suffered a dislocated jaw early in the fight and couldnt hear out of one of his ears. Obviously this will have to be verified but cant blame him for getting the fk out of there to get checked out. Either way it is a pity as could have been a highly entertaining fight had that not happened.

awesome BJJ on display from Australias own George Sotiropoulos too! He showed good stand up as well. Hopefully the UFC will give him some more fights!

sucked to see Amir lose like that. Dan Miragliota is a sh*t ref.

f**k yeah to Anderson. He shut the haters up. Was f**king lame how they were booing the best f**king fighter in the world.

I really thought Kenny would pose problems for BJ. Hell no, BJ is the f**king sh*t, he let us know that, just in case we forgot. He will murder Diego.

also LOL @ what looks like Kenny pissing during his match....

2a6s3za.gif

Stonecutter

First Grade
awesome BJJ on display from Australias own George Sotiropoulos too! He showed good stand up as well. Hopefully the UFC will give him some more fights!

sucked to see Amir lose like that. Dan Miragliota is a sh*t ref.

f**k yeah to Anderson. He shut the haters up. Was f**king lame how they were booing the best f**king fighter in the world.

I really thought Kenny would pose problems for BJ. Hell no, BJ is the f**king sh*t, he let us know that, just in case we forgot. He will murder Diego.

It looks like Dan has a history of finishing fights early. Watched MMA blitz and it had Elite Xc when Kimbo faced Thompson. Dan was the ref and stopped the fight early in that one as well.

yeah he f**king sucks. Theres way better refs than him, even Mazzagatti is better. Yet, he not only refs the 3rd main fight on the card, but also the main event!! he didnt f**k up in the penn/florian fight, but i mean, a guy who 2 fights before stopped a fight where someone was using illegal blows to win the fight and the guy recieving it was on his way up to his feet, shouldnt be reffing the main event

fourplay

Juniors
I am seriously in awe of Anderson Silva. He might be the greatest athlete I've seen in my life. It's just amazing how talented he is.

Bloody K Flo ! Thought he had a chance to shock the world against that bitch BJ.

Silva is a beast , probably the p4p best fighter in the world , maybe behind Fedor.

dragonfire

Bench
Bloody K Flo ! Thought he had a chance to shock the world against that bitch BJ.

Silva is a beast , probably the p4p best fighter in the world , maybe behind Fedor.

UFC should push for Silva-Silva fight at 185, there would be some bad blood there. Florian honestly didnt have a hope in hell, dont think anyone does at 155 against Penn. Silva would have to be best P4P fight at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts