What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy event today.

First of all, f**k Portland for booing a legend in Minotauro. So happy he won, he was incredible, totally put the loss to Mir behind him. Was funny seeing Brock yell instructions to Randy.

Sucked to see Maia get done like that. first loss, was an early flash knockout. Well done to Nate Marquardt tho.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Crazy event today.

First of all, f**k Portland for booing a legend in Minotauro. So happy he won, he was incredible, totally put the loss to Mir behind him. Was funny seeing Brock yell instructions to Randy.

Sucked to see Maia get done like that. first loss, was an early flash knockout. Well done to Nate Marquardt tho.

:lol: what would Brock know about defending BJJ? I saw it and laughed at him when on the screen.

Carwin vs Lesnar already set....Noguiera will now face the winner for the title. Who will get Silva now? Marquadt of Hendo?

Todd Duffee was very impressive. 6'3 251 pound ball of muscle, only 23 and has the record for the quickest UFC knockout ever. Big things for this bloke.

you must be right, i fell asleep during the fight (TBF it was at midnight after a 12 hr work day) and woke up to see rampage walk off and the last few minutes. that cut was NASTY tho

andrew057

First Grade
you must be right, i fell asleep during the fight (TBF it was at midnight after a 12 hr work day) and woke up to see rampage walk off and the last few minutes. that cut was NASTY tho

Yeah there was alot of blood, but I didnt realise how bad the cut was either until they were stitching it up back in the room and the doctor said he could see his skull :lol: Ill see if I can find a photo.

andrew057

First Grade
wagner-cut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.