What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome to see kyle noke in tuf!!! lets hope he can go 2 steps further than George. he looked pretty good. All fights were awesome.

How funny was the French guy!!!!

tokerShark

Juniors
UFC 112 SPOILERS...............................

Whats doing with anderson silva, that was very frustrating to watch, dana was heaps p#$%ed off in the post fight press conference.
Good fight by frankie edgar, he looked super fast and smooth, penn probably didnt do enough but they looked like tough rounds to score. where to now for penn i wonder?
it was a shame that hughes gracie fight didnt go to the ground. i think hughes would of got smashed by a younger fighter.
Good come back by munoz.
Now bring on TUF 11 tonight!

tokerShark

Juniors
awesome to see kyle noke in tuf!!! lets hope he can go 2 steps further than George. he looked pretty good. All fights were awesome.

How funny was the French guy!!!!
That french guy really backed his words up... not.
But how bad was that broken nose!!! ive never seen a broken nose that bad before.
noke looked pretty good from what they showed, lots of blood in that one.

Alex Krycek

Juniors
Whats doing with anderson silva, that was very frustrating to watch, dana was heaps p#$%ed off in the post fight press conference.

I now hate Anderson Silva and will forever continue to do so. Showboating's fine as long as you finish the fight, after winning the first three rounds he simply stayed out of range the rest of the fight. If he does drop to 170 I want to see GSP f**king waste him.

It's fair to say GSP struggles to finish his fights but at least he doesn't dance around like a f**king moron and always puts in 100%, Anderson wasn't even trying.

Good fight by frankie edgar, he looked super fast and smooth, penn probably didnt do enough but they looked like tough rounds to score. where to now for penn i wonder?

I'd like to see Penn fight Gray Maynard just to get his ass out of the title picture, meanwhile Ken Flow gets a shot at Edgar. Or they could just go with the straight up rematch for Penn, who would obviously still be a big favourite.

Jono078

Referee
IMO Florian goes on to win a title, and seriously Georgy Sotiropolous would be right up there as a contender now.

As for Edgar winning... Firstly well done to him, he did well. But, the decision was a huge slap in the face to Shogun wasn't it...

IMO Florian goes on to win a title, and seriously Georgy Sotiropolous would be right up there as a contender now.

As for Edgar winning... Firstly well done to him, he did well. But, the decision was a huge slap in the face to Shogun wasn't it...

thats what I thought, Jono. They set a precedent that you gotta do more to dethrone a champion than beat him on points. I dont really think Edgar did enough. But im happy for him.

Still got love for Anderson. Give him good fkn fights and he wont dick around, case in point: Forrest Griffin, Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin. Give him Leites, Cote & Maia and hes going to f**k around.

Stonecutter

First Grade
thats what I thought, Jono. They set a precedent that you gotta do more to dethrone a champion than beat him on points. I dont really think Edgar did enough. But im happy for him.

Still got love for Anderson. Give him good fkn fights and he wont dick around, case in point: Forrest Griffin, Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin. Give him Leites, Cote & Maia and hes going to f**k around.

Silva is a douche...worse then Brock Lesnar imo

He would rape GSP no doubt...he needs to go up but he is too scared to fight the big names like Rampage, T. Silva, MAchida and Shogun who imo would atleast make a decent fight with him.

shiznit

Coach
the thing that pissed me off about it was Silva kept yelling at Maia to come forward and strike with him yet when the fight went to the ground Silva didn't want anything to do with it.

Anderson wanted it all on his terms...

i hope the clown steps up to heavyweight like he says he wants to... then throw him in with Cain Velasquez to have a strikefest with.

the thing that pissed me off about it was Silva kept yelling at Maia to come forward and strike with him yet when the fight went to the ground Silva didn't want anything to do with it.

Anderson wanted it all on his terms...

i hope the clown steps up to heavyweight like he says he wants to... then throw him in with Cain Velasquez to have a strikefest with.

The fight doesnt start on the ground, it starts on the feet.

Alex Krycek

Juniors

If he wanted good opponents he should have moved up ages ago. Fedor could be fighting at 205 if we wanted but he wants to compete against the toughest competition.

thats disappointing considering george just beat Joe Stevenson and now hes fighting a guy that Joe Stevenson easily took care of.

mozza91

Coach
1 week until Semtex rapes Koscheck of all his dignity and Shogun gets what is rightfully his

tokerShark

Juniors
anyone watching 113 at the moment?

yep, f&^k i hate koscheck, thats the 2nd fight he's faked injury, what daley did was bad aswell. if i was on TUF 12 i'd hate to be on koschecks team.

Awesome win by shogun.

stout vs stephens was a top fight.

Do you think kimbo will be back?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
i think he might know now that backyard fighting is a bit different to a craft it takes years to do well let alone be world class which he is not.... so hopefully he knows that and just retires

Status
Not open for further replies.