What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

Juniors
yep, f&^k i hate koscheck, thats the 2nd fight he's faked injury, what daley did was bad aswell. if i was on TUF 12 i'd hate to be on koschecks team.

Awesome win by shogun.

stout vs stephens was a top fight.

Do you think kimbo will be back?

Yeah i hate Koscheck!

Yeah awesome effort by Shogun i was rooting for Machida but he did get his ass owned.

Cant stand Kimbo...so it was good to see him get his ass whooped.

Stout and Stephens was an awesome fight i agree!

Jono078

Referee
Hate Koscheck so much too, never wanted someone to get KO'd more than I wanted Daley to put him on his ass.

Unfortunately now, Daley wont fight again ever in the UFC.

And... WOW! What a rematch, that was super impressive by Shogun. And this time I thought Machida looked right up for this match whereas in the first I thought he looked off.

All up a great card and quality fights. Kimbo's UFC career is also "probably" over.

Daley and Koscheck are both douchebags and they both showed it. Koscheck got beat down by a guy that got destroyed by gsp and now Kos gets to fight GSP again. godamn the WW div is weak.

Alex Krycek

Juniors
^^ totally disagree, Koscheck is probably the only one capable of defeating the blanket for the belt.

This time he obviously needs to swallow his pride and work extremely hard on his wrestling, he came so close to winning their first bout.

Jono078

Referee
Yeh I get the feeling, and as much as I hate Koscheck, that he'll be able to beat GSP if he can get a bit lucky.

I'm not saying he's great and can do it, just saying he has the tools and could match it with him if some things go his way.

Carnifex

Juniors
I hate Koscheck...but i think he is a decent fighter. Runs his mouth and is a tad over-rated but thats not his fault.

bails

Juniors
GSP will take care of Koshcheck pretty easily if he can avoid Koshchecks takedowns but even if josh can get GSP to the ground i believe GSP although not as strong a wrestler as Koshcheck is more than capable enough to get the better of Koshcheck on the ground and ill be putting my money on him

tokerShark

Juniors
Big week UFC fans,on thursday UFC undisputed 2010 for xbox/ps3 comes out, also out this week is UFC 110 on DVD(the aussie one), rampage vs rashad sunday, and looks like kyle noke will be fighting on next episode of TUF.
Does anyone watch MMA live on espn? its on 530pm saturday arvo on espn, its pretty good, fighter interviews and fight preview and review,Stephen Bonnar, Rashad and Pat Miletich are regulars on the panel.

yeah MMA live is usually pretty good. Looking forward to seeing Kyle Noke this week!!

Can't wait to see Rampage shut Rashads mouth up!

mozza91

Coach
F*ck off Rashad, at least Shogun will crush him.
lol at Todd Duffee and his Keith Jardine-esqe chin

Stonecutter

First Grade
Rashad out classed him. It will be an interesting fight against Shogun who against machida showed no takedown defense. Rampages was 77% defence rate and Rashad powered him to the ground on multiple occasions.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I actually like Rashad. It was a boring fight but Rampage had nothing for the fight. Like he said, a bit of rust. They would have to go at it again.

Todd Duffee, the big jacked up fella that got one punch on his glass chin and dropped like a bag of .... HAHA!

The young pommy fella who dominated Diego Sanchez looked pretty good too. Could develop into something special.

As for Ultimate fighter, Kyle looked like a shadow of the fighter from his previous fights. He had nothing. Dana White said it best when he said he needs some takedown defence.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I actually like Rashad. It was a boring fight but Rampage had nothing for the fight. Like he said, a bit of rust. They would have to go at it again.

Todd Duffee, the big jacked up fella that got one punch on his glass chin and dropped like a bag of .... HAHA!

The young pommy fella who dominated Diego Sanchez looked pretty good too. Could develop into something special.

As for Ultimate fighter, Kyle looked like a shadow of the fighter from his previous fights. He had nothing. Dana White said it best when he said he needs some takedown defence.

definitely....I was really hopeing Kyle would make an impact.

Who is George fighting next? after the Stevenson win he must be pretty close to a number 1 contender fight.

mozza91

Coach

Who is George fighting next? after the Stevenson win he must be pretty close to a number 1 contender fight.

Kurt Pellegrino should be a good fight.
Can't really see Rashad touching Shogun, he's a good wrestler but Shogun sprawls well plus he's a far superior striker and has amazing jitz, fight will not go the distance.

Jono078

Referee

He's fighting Kurt Pellegrino at UFC 116 July 3rd (aus date).

I don't know a lot on Pellegrino, but I think if he wins this the next fight he'll be fighting to be contender.

Guvner

First Grade
Was gutted at the result. Did I hear right? Rampage went into camp at 250 pounds???

tiburon

Juniors
Rashad out classed him. It will be an interesting fight against Shogun who against machida showed no takedown defense. Rampages was 77% defence rate and Rashad powered him to the ground on multiple occasions.

shogun has tdd but doesn't seem to use it very often because he's so good off his back with his bjj and sweeping.

shogun will beat rashad unless shogun shows up with no conditioning or injured.

tokerShark

Juniors
rampage needed to have a tune up fight before he faced rashad. what about brilz? ripped off in his fight with lil nog IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.