What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here get into MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AILD

Bench
most of the footage in that video is from outside...but the doco is the latest and it is all in door now...with mats, pads etc.

dragonfire

Bench
Bisping knockout is one of the biggest i've seen, then the forearm drop!

why Bisping was circling towards that right hand i will never know, that final punch was unneeded though obviously Henderson wanted to prove a point.

What you guys reckon of the next event. BJ v Kenny and Forrest taking on Anderson. I think BJ will win but it will be close and why Forrest accepted that fight i have no idea, only bad news for him should he lose though it looks like Joe Silva is slowly pushing ASilva into a 205 title fight.

mozza91

Coach
I think Forrest is a good chance of winning he has a knack of causing upsets, I got the shock of my life when he beat Shogun

thats why im rating the forrest/silva fight as possible top 5 of all time. Silva looks awesome, when he fights guys that want to fight, Forrest is that guy. This could be epic.

tokerShark

Juniors
yeh the guy is pretty reckless, need to get his book as it is suppose to be good
i ordered a copy about 3 weeks ago, i check with the shop every week, they said it was due in july 2, but there's a problem with thier publisher or something.

dragonfire

Bench
No doubt that it has the makings of a classic, Forrest is a huge guy for 205 and Silva probably walks around at 205. Forrest is a guy who has a pretty decent ground game but loves to just stand and trade strikes. Think he has what it takes to beat Silva and would hardly call it an upset.

Stonecutter

First Grade
i ordered a copy about 3 weeks ago, i check with the shop every week, they said it was due in july 2, but there's a problem with thier publisher or something.

What other MMA biographies are out there? Not much of a reader but I would definitely be keen on reading a BJ Penn, Rampage, Griffin, Lidell or Couture.

tokerShark

Juniors
What other MMA biographies are out there? Not much of a reader but I would definitely be keen on reading a BJ Penn, Rampage, Griffin, Lidell or Couture.
not sure, i only heard joe rogan mention forrests book on commentry for the ultimate finale

fat_mike

Juniors
why Bisping was circling towards that right hand i will never know, that final punch was unneeded though obviously Henderson wanted to prove a point.

What you guys reckon of the next event. BJ v Kenny and Forrest taking on Anderson. I think BJ will win but it will be close and why Forrest accepted that fight i have no idea, only bad news for him should he lose though it looks like Joe Silva is slowly pushing ASilva into a 205 title fight.

Can guarantee you this wont happen. Silva has 4 fights left on his UFC contract, He is said to be retiring when he hits 35 and that will be around the time his contract finishes. Machida is the 205 champ and silva will never fight him as they are team mates. MAchida wont loses his belt for ages.

silva will run through forrest i think, then i think he'll keep fighting the big name 205ers.

Thought 100 was bit of a let down, GSP dominated and almost made the fight boring with his dominance, Hendo is a freakin dude, so good to see the forearm smash to ice the brits cake aswell.

yawn

Juniors
I think maybe cro cop would be a better person to get into the ufc because fedor will just beat everyone.

Also cro cop is a good striker and more entertaining perhaps. Fedor will just knock them over quickly and submit.

dragonfire

Bench
Crocop is already in the UFC, has been pretty disappointing to be honest going for 2-2. though he suffered a highlight reel KO from Gonzaga with a head kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts