What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

CEO

Juniors
I am extremely fickle when it comes to supporting coaches or players form.

ATM I am in support of Flanno the coach. But from what I saw today if Flanno Jnr gets control of the first grade team my opinion will change immediately.

Weaponhead

Coach
Any else think Williams looks better than PJ?
Trindall was better than both
I tend to agree. Have seen a fair bit of FJ and Williams. FJ is Flannoball. Structured and pre-programmed, limited skill set and a game manager (for the most part). Williams is a runner in the Keary mold.

First look at Trindall today. He was outstanding. Controlled the second half kicking into the breeze. Torpedo bombs were great and created errors. Good show and go ice the game.

bluefox1968

Juniors
We could sack him, pay out his contract, try someone else, then sack that guy and pay out his contract, then beg for him to come back, and then pay out his contract with the team he left us for, so he could come and coach his up-and-coming son...

Oh, wait...

sandshark

Bench
I hate Flanno's boyclub mentality but god damn he's taken us into the finals time after time.
Just wish he'd grow a pair at times.

He'll be here for the next 5 years.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Operation "Reefy"

Overview.

The referred to now as "Where's Flanno" was sloppy last time leaving footprints when coaching from the sidelines.

New methods will used to transfer information.

It will be digital, coded, encrypted and self destruct once viewed.

We need a plan for each week.

Where to meet "Where's Flanno". Time, place, disguise, code name.

Then whilst avoiding, the likes of Slothfield (who has hired Da Soup detective agencies -run out of his caravan - to follow Flanno), Kent etc

Then how you can deliver to Morris/Dymock.

Operation Reefy AKA "FUNRL"

Get on board we need a plan for the first trial.

carcharias

Immortal
Operation "Reefy"

Overview.

The referred to now as "Where's Flanno" was sloppy last time leaving footprints when coaching from the sidelines.

New methods will used to transfer information.

It will be digital, coded, encrypted and self destruct once viewed.

We need a plan for each week.

Where to meet "Where's Flanno". Time, place, disguise, code name.

Then whilst avoiding, the likes of Slothfield (who has hired Da Soup detective agencies -run out of his caravan - to follow Flanno), Kent etc

Then how you can deliver to Morris/Dymock.

Operation Reefy AKA "FUNRL"

Get on board we need a plan for the first trial.

Or we could go old school

CF49EC5A-79C5-4C7C-9C9D-962BF52FB28E.jpeg

Quigs

Immortal
We could get the good looking chics in the typing pool to intercept the messages and deliver them by hand.

Sort of brings a different meaning to the words hand job.

Latest posts