What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC team

what ever

Juniors
Joke team tbh... Several are barely first graders...

Only hope of keeping it interesting is if the Aussies treat it as a half arsed training run

Well hopefully they will have more pride playing for New Zealand than the elite players in the world cup. Alot of inexperience in the team but we only have 112 nz players in the nrl we can not expect miracles. So in saying that "Go Kiwi's do us proud!"

vvvrulz

Coach
This is going to be a really average team, esp given the amount of talent we have scattered about.

Meth

Staff member
We can only be treating Anzac as an opportunity to blood players. Best prop in the world, not named.

But no Taumololo

JJ

Immortal
We can only be treating Anzac as an opportunity to blood players. Best prop in the world, not named.

Terrible imo - if (as expected) they get flogged, how does that help the likes of Havili who have yet to get to grips with the NRL - could clarify the standard, could damage him...

Meth

Staff member
Terrible imo - if (as expected) they get flogged, how does that help the likes of Havili who have yet to get to grips with the NRL - could clarify the standard, could damage him...

It doesn't. But in an ideal world, Havili is not one of the young blokes getting picked. He's only there because there are no other options.

Scorpio30

Bench
Who wouldve thought when the Warriors entered the comp in 95 and the influx of kiwi players to Australian rugby league since then, that in 2014 we would still be picking players form reserve grade.

Meth

Staff member
So, realistically-

1- Hiku
2- Nightingale
3- Whare
4- Beale
5- RTS
6- Johnson
7- John

9- Havilli

Yikes

with Cleary as the assistant coach no doubt he would give kearney the heads up that John is ready to play, he would be in 1st grade now if Soward wasnt on big coin

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Some really weird omissions...

Such as? Genuine question

I agree with the guy who said Hohaia should've come back - if his club would've released him. What happens next year if we have the same injury issues? Lance served the jersey well, and I'd much prefer him over our hooking options.

Oh well, at least Havili playing will do him no harm confidence-wise, as a payoff for the Warriors.

JJ

Immortal
He'll need the start, and then some if the Aussies are on the ball

I may have missed a few injuries... just seems a weird team to me

Latest posts