What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arana taumata

macnaz

Staff member
Are you guys happy with Tuamata so far? And would you include him in the 2011 side picked.

andrew057

First Grade
Ive been very impressed. He'd definitely be on the Cows team next season imo. Probably as a utility off the bench, depending on how Thompson goes.

macnaz

Staff member
Can you believe sheens didnt even give him 1 game . He is the perfect utility if u ask me. I always thought he may be sus in defence but the games i have seen him play for the cows he has looked pretty solid and keen to make tackles.

Charlie124

First Grade
Id give him the 5/8 spot fulltime and let thompson come off the bench. Taumata has formed a better combo with Thurston and his defence has been solid.

macnaz

Staff member
The biggest thing to remember about sauce is he has now only played about 12 nrl games, he has plenty of improvement left in him , exiting times ahead for him the Cowboys....... im sooo pissed we let him go.

elyod138

Bench
I thought Thompson was forming a better combo with JT, his defence is a lot better too.

Taumata is mainly a runner, Thompson is an organising halfback.

I think Taumata will carve up running at tired forwards.

Taumata is like Todd Carney, can set the world on fire but discipline and keeping focus is their issue - The Cows can be proud of this signing because it seems he has the ability to calve up just needs to keep on the straight path. Keep growing him and the Kiwis will have another half or centre to add to their calibre

andrew057

First Grade
I thought Thompson was forming a better combo with JT, his defence is a lot better too.

Taumata is mainly a runner, Thompson is an organising halfback.

I think Taumata will carve up running at tired forwards.

Spot on.

Brutus

Referee
Why wasn't he (taumata) in the side last week? Why isn't he in the side this week?

Injured? Are they hiding something?

carncowboys

Juniors
so is there a chance henry will pull teh wool over our eyes and tuamata will play centre this week, puttign graham back to teh wing and bani back to Qld cup?