What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Ozzy

First Grade
PP stop mourning Hayne going to NFL for 5 minutes and send in your actions. Mafia needs to continue. It serious business.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Five

Sterling Archer had been drinking since approximately three minutes after his miraculous resurrection and, like Jesus, his blood was mostly wine.

Still, he had a job he intended to do tonight. Barry had taken away the only woman he'd only ever truly loved - and he'd pay for that.

"Well hey there, Sterling," a voice spoke up from the shadows, "Fancy meeting you here".

"What are you doing here, Stern? Need me to give you a hand?"

Archer began to titter at his own joke, but Conway Stern's new, metallic hand was more than up to the task of knocking ISIS' shining star out cold.

-------------

Lana Kane found herself rerouted after strict orders from on high, but it wasn't all bad:

Cyril did have the biggest unit she'd seen outside of Africa.

------------

Barry Dylan couldn't believe his luck when he came across an unconscious and unguarded Archer.

"Is this a sign, Barry?"

"It sure is, Other Barry. It sure is".

But as the murderous cyborg prepared to put his arch-nemesis on the shelf for good, a number of ISIS agents interfered. He managed to kill a couple, but Malory was not going to let her precious baby boy go down so easy.

Hoggmaster is not dead. He is Sterling Malory Archer, Town Aligned World's Greatest Spy

archer_sterling_5461.jpg

-------------

Lana Kane was in the process of trying to extricate herself from Cyril's smothering brand of spooning when the door to his studio apartment burst open and one of the Legion of Villains & Evildoers' lackeys burst into the room with guns blazing.

Even unconscious, Archer was looking after her. The obnoxious lifesize cardboard cutout that he'd given Cyril for his last birthday took most of the bullets.

soc123_au is not dead. He is Lana Kane, Town Aligned Busty, Beautiful, Black Operative

Lana_kane.jpg

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Ok, time to put out since I've been quiet this long. I don't think I'll get many more nights alive so its also important to give up the info.

Fred is Katya Kazanova. Confirmed last night.

I checked out Red Bear, butch, sgl, Parra on night 3. I know Parra is Barry, but the other two are Malory Archer and Kenny Loggins. I don't know which one.

That's two ISIS I believe. I don't know how many more there will be. That means:

1. Hoggmaster. Sterling Malory Archer, Town Aligned World's Greatest Secret Agent.
2. Bazzi
3. Bazal
4. soc123_au
7. Drew-Sta
8. Ozzy
10. Parra Pride
11. afinalsin666. Brett Buckley, Town Aligned Bullet Magnet.
12. Frederick - Katya
13. SeeJay
14. butchmcdick - Malory / Kenny
15. Parra. Barry Dylan, Independently Aligned Murderous Cyborg.
16. SGLC - Malory / Kenny
17. KTF

I don't expect to live long after this. I don't think there's much room left to hide though.

Vote Fred

Bazal

Post Whore
Wait wait wait....

Not saying Drew is wrong...but doesn't anyone find it suss that after barely posting, he fingers the bloke who gave us Barry (granted, an Indy Katya would want to be rid of), and claims an investigate when we already have three floating about? Surely merits some thought rather than a train? Not to mention plenty were suss on Drew, now we're sweet to jump in and follow him?

soc123_au

Staff member
Wait wait wait....

Not saying Drew is wrong...but doesn't anyone find it suss that after barely posting, he fingers the bloke who gave us Barry (granted, an Indy Katya would want to be rid of), and claims an investigate when we already have three floating about? Surely merits some thought rather than a train? Not to mention plenty were suss on Drew, now we're sweet to jump in and follow him?

Not at all. I was sus on Fred anyway.

Latest posts