What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

Apey

Staff member
Officially you'd expect it would read: St George Dragons 15, St George Illawarra Dragons 1.

However if pre-merge Dragons supporters wish to believe it is their 16th I don't know why anyone else would care.

snoozer

Bench
baron,
please keep up your singleminded tomfoolery.it's the most entertaining thing i've read for a long, long time.why you've decided to become the premiership count crusader - i've got no idea, but you're doing a great job so far.(just like finchy was doing with the merkins in pink)
i'm looking for more threads/posts by you-don't hide in the shadows-get it out there-show the world of league what you've got to offer.

snoozer

baron,
please keep up your singleminded tomfoolery.it's the most entertaining thing i've read for a long, long time.why you've decided to become the premiership count crusader - i've got no idea, but you're doing a great job so far.(just like finchy was doing with the merkins in pink)
i'm looking for more threads/posts by you-don't hide in the shadows-get it out there-show the world of league what you've got to offer.

snoozer

Cheers Snoozer, I seem to have stirred up a hornets nest!

But Dragons fans after 2 days I'll admit that logic has failed and leave you in peace to believe what you want to believe and just have a quiet chuckle to myself at the real reality.

Best of luck to the St George-Illawarra Dragons, St George Dragons and Illawarra Steelers in your title defence in 2011, maybe you's can have 6 premierships in 2 years!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Officially you'd expect it would read: St George Dragons 15, St George Illawarra Dragons 1.

However if pre-merge Dragons supporters wish to believe it is their 16th I don't know why anyone else would care.
The premiership is as much Illawarra's as it is St George's.

While the Illawarra will be celebrating a first, St George are most definitely celebrating the 16th.

It is 16 premierships overall.

Not hard to work out.

It was impossible to ignore last Sunday.

Barin Vo Mandor said:
Cheers Snoozer, I seem to have stirred up a hornets nest!
lol. He was having a dig at you dopey.

And the ol' "I was just trolling" defence, after pages of lying to the contrary and making a complete goose of yourself.

Still can't answer the question I see.

We know you're a cry baby Baronness. At least you stopped reporting posts to Admin.

_Johnsy

Referee
No Walt. I was refering to the thing your team could not do in 2010. Win the premiership.

Y2Eel

First Grade
The premiership is as much Illawarra's as it is St George's.

While the Illawarra will be celebrating a first, St George are most definitely celebrating the 16th.

It is 16 premierships overall.

Not hard to work out.

It was impossible to ignore last Sunday.

lol. He was having a dig at you dopey.

And the ol' "I was just trolling" defence, after pages of lying to the contrary and making a complete goose of yourself.

Still can't answer the question I see.

We know you're a cry baby Baronness. At least you stopped reporting posts to Admin.

Actually it doesnt work out........

I have no probs St george fans claiming the 16 but it in the end 50 years down the track when people look at the history books what will it read?

_Johnsy

Referee
I am amazed that supporters of other clubs are so infatuated with what the records say about our club.

TBH I could not give a flying f**k what the NRL or any other clubs records say about any of the other 15 clubs.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I am amazed that supporters of other clubs are so infatuated with what the records say about our club.

TBH I could not give a flying f**k what the NRL or any other clubs records say about any of the other 15 clubs.

Thats because i doubt my club will win one in e the next 50 years;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Both clubs are still there.

The premiership is Illawarra's 1st and St George's 16th. Therefore, overall = 16.

Here endeth the lesson.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Both clubs are still there.

The premiership is Illawarra's 1st and St George's 16th. Therefore, overall = 16.

Here endeth the lesson.

Let the record books show in 50 years time.. your an idiot(hey that may be in the record books) followed by it will be the St George Illawara Dragons 1st Premiership... Followed with 15 for St George and 0 For Illawarra...

Dr.J

Juniors
Maybe the refs were watching a Seinfeld episode before the GF and decided to only let a team be awarded a try if there was a knock on, player out or missed penalty in the lead up. Of course that meant that the one try that had zero element of doubt in the game (Leilua in the corner) had to be pulled back for a non-existant forward pass.

j0nesy

Bench
sh*t you've uncovered a conspiracy. The Roosters should immediately be awarded a 4 nil victory.

offiah

Juniors
LOL there's some real special ones in here...

Yes the first dragons try shouldnt have been.. but neither should the first roosters one! and the leilua one was definately forward as shown on the chop cam or whatever it was called... the rest are EASILY benefit of the doubt as per the rest of the year!

good work on the 16TH premiership dragons!!

Latest posts