What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Touchy Y2Eel? Yep. lol

Here this will cheer you up, as well as all the whinging death-riding also-rans.

user1919_1159231413.gif

You can look, but you can't touch...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL there's some real special ones in here...

Yes the first dragons try shouldnt have been.. but neither should the first roosters one! and the leilua one was definately forward as shown on the chop cam or whatever it was called... the rest are EASILY benefit of the doubt as per the rest of the year!

good work on the 16TH premiership dragons!!
Nicely said.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Touchy Y2Eel? Yep. lol

Here this will cheer you up, as well as all the whinging death-riding also-rans.

user1919_1159231413.gif

You can look, but you can't touch...

Not touchy congrats On the First win....

Doubt the eels will win won for a while the way the clubs going.. I was touchy in 08 when Manly won though

I'm going to use the Stain Merge calculator

St George = 31 Year Drought
Illawarra = 28 Year Drought

= 59 Year drought

LOL

We're a success!!!

Ridders

Coach
The evolution of this thread has been intriguing to watch.

The common theme seems to be supporters of other teams trying to somehow devalue or "tarnish" the Dragons achievements.

20knights10

Juniors
Each and every year the supporters of the victors boast and carry on in here and the supporters of the rest generally bleat and carry on and generally "devalue" the achievements of the victors. For the first time since the creation of this joint the dragons are in the former group. Enjoy it while you can. Most others have already forgotten this year.

20knights10

Juniors
Each and every year the supporters of the victors boast and carry on in here and the supporters of the rest generally bleat and carry on and generally "devalue" the achievements of the victors. For the first time since the creation of this joint the dragons are in the former group. Enjoy it while you can. Most others have already forgotten this year.

The premiership is as much Illawarra's as it is St George's.

While the Illawarra will be celebrating a first, St George are most definitely celebrating the 16th.

It is 16 premierships overall.

LOL @ Willows Logic and saying I am trolling, I am pointing out fact and Dragons fans are getting pooey in their diapers and having a dummy spit.

St George Dragons - 1 premiership.
Illawarra Steelers - 1 premiership
St George-Illawarra Dragons - 1 premierships.

Forget the Melbourne scandal everyone, no wonder the Roosters got flogged..... Apparently they fielded 3 different teams on Sunday!

Last edited:
LOL @ Willows Logic and saying I am trolling, I am pointing out fact and Dragons fans are getting pooey in their diapers and having a dummy spit.

Forget the Melbourne scandal everyone, no wonder the Roosters got flogged..... Apparently they fielded 3 different teams on Sunday!

You don't see anything wrong with that post?

blake1979

Juniors
I'm going to use the Stain Merge calculator

St George = 31 Year Drought
Illawarra = 28 Year Drought

= 59 Year drought

LOL

We're a success!!!

According to the St George minds if Souths win a Premiership the Bears get one too or if the Roosters win one so will Newtown

You don't see anything wrong with that post?

Well EA.

According to Willow

St George Dragons get a premiership.
Illawarra Steelers get a premiership.
Being that St George-Illawarra where the team that competed on Sunday I hope that they'd also get a premiership.

So no I dont see anything wrong at all.

Wait wait wait wait

Hold on one second

I forgot to add the merged entity St George Illawarra using my Stain Wanker calculation method

Therefore

St George Dragons = 31 Year Drought
Illawarra Steelers = 28 Year Drought
St George Illawarra Dragons = 11 Year Drought

= 70 Years

70 Years

lol

RockWheel

Bench
It's more like this. St George Illawarra won their first ever premiership as a joint venture. This is how the premierships will officially be recorded. On the other hand, it can be viewed like this: the St George side of the venture won 15 premierships between '21-'98, and as a joint venture they've also won a premiership. Illawarra didn't win the premiership at all as a stand-alone, but as a joint venture they've won a premiership.

Well EA.

According to Willow

St George Dragons get a premiership.
Illawarra Steelers get a premiership.
Being that St George-Illawarra where the team that competed on Sunday I hope that they'd also get a premiership.

So no I dont see anything wrong at all.

Forgetting what you perceive that Willow wants for a second, your post made no sense, to me anyway.

Either the new club has one and the now defunct clubs of Illawarra and St George have 0 and 15 respectively or they have 16 combined.

St George Dragons - 15 premierships.
Illawarra Steelers - 0 premierships

bottle

Coach
I dont particularly mate.

Haha, how many posts in this thread for something you don't care about?
You're obsessed, and it's eating you up. That only adds to the immense enjoyment I have from celebrating my teams 16th Premiership. Please, bitch, whine and cry some more. Makes it even better and betterer.

Latest posts