What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a financial member of the Football Club?

I realise this may be a stupid question for a lot of you, and it is with much embarrassment that I'm going to out myself in saying that I wasn't, until this afternoon, a financial member of the football club.

Now if all this spin in the media is a clever marketing ploy only, then I tell you what, I'll be very happy.

But if it isn't?

So I paid up today. And next year, whether I use them each weekend or not, I will become a season ticket holder.

If you haven't joined... do it.

There are a range of non-ticketing packages here.

DO IT!

EDIT: You can order the membership on-line too, so it's hassle free.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
wasjust thinking the same thing gregos. I have let my membership slide so will be renewing it soon.

I vote this becomes a sticky.

on a side note, why does country membership & interstate cost more?

wasjust thinking the same thing gregos. I have let my membership slide so will be renewing it soon.

I vote this becomes a sticky.

Fair enough, I'll stick it for a while in a good cause.

on a side note, why does country membership & interstate cost more?

Because we are hard working battlers in Sydney subsidising the comfortable lifestyles of country folk and Queenslanders. :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
Because we are hard working battlers in Sydney subsidising the comfortable lifestyles of country folk and Queenslanders. :lol:

Thanks mate. Next time I fire up my 37 year old Toyota Corona shark mobile I'll think of all you battlers.

When I can afford it - I will get the other two cylinders going.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Vossy

Bench
already a member

loungechair membership..looking to get a package that will cost abit more next when i can attend more games..as i finish school this year..and when i go to the home games i can get to, i refuse to use the couple of free tickets you get with the membership packages (not season tickets)..all about pumping money into the club

jc155776

Coach
If you are on this forum, live in Sydney, and are not a member OR do not attend many games because its "too hard" then be ashamed. (Except for legitimate excuse).

Its all well and good to worry about the future of the club but apathy is killing Sydney clubs.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Gregos, you're absolutely right .. been a supporter for 35 years and bought stacks of merchandise etc and get to games if I'm ever in Sydney, but have never been a member.

Will join today :)

Miller Lite

Juniors
Sure am.

True Blue package. Apart from supporting the club, another benefit is cheap away tickets at Sydney grounds.

Aaaah, it's all win/win.

cheese

Bench
I'm the same as you Greg. I signed up the other day through guilt.

Not a member of the leagues club anymore though, as I've moved ...............and the bistro is a sick joke

Member of Leagues club & season seat holder, but I think the question has to be asked...

Do these new memberships that are not part of the Football club or Leagues club have voting rights ?

Otherwise its just a supporters club really.

newman

First Grade
Member of Leaguesy and Footy club.
Also hold a true blue general admission season seat.

I will be running for the board next election.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
mrs unit and myself bought 5 year memberships to the leagues club and the football club (I think thats the one, can anybody confirm?) cost about $120 each I think.

we haven't lived in NSW since mid 2006, I'll be renewing mine in 2 years time, mrs unit renewed hers last month

imasharkie

Coach
mrs unit and myself bought 5 year memberships to the leagues club and the football club (I think thats the one, can anybody confirm?) cost about $120 each I think.

we haven't lived in NSW since mid 2006, I'll be renewing mine in 2 years time, mrs unit renewed hers last month

I remember a big night with you at the Leagues club madman. It was a home game against Parra and you didn't have a Mrs mad in those days. Think it would have been 2004 or 2005. Do you remember Coolum getting up on stage during the bands break.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Member of Leagues club & season seat holder, but I think the question has to be asked...

Do these new memberships that are not part of the Football club or Leagues club have voting rights ?

Otherwise its just a supporters club really.

I asked this last year & spider says yes you can vote.