What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you sick of the Hype???

franklin2323

Immortal
Yes - far better than when we had QLD fans for premier.....

As for Franklin - Last year it was Manly. Who likes them?

I don't really follow either but When we have trains getting permantely named after Moi Moi and Hayne it's gone beyond a joke. Moi Moi's not even Australian FFS.

Look at who the ferries are named after Elite athletes etc. Australian elite names like Dawn Fraser etc.

chrisc101

Juniors
You all have to get over it. It is a fantastic story and great for the game. Supporters come out of the woodwork when their team makes the grand final. No different from any other year.

franklin2323

Immortal
You all have to get over it. It is a fantastic story and great for the game. Supporters come out of the woodwork when their team makes the grand final. No different from any other year.

BS I have never seen a train or Ferry named after a Manly player last year or Tigers in 05, Bulldogs in 04

ozjet1

I've seen more Parra jerseys this week than I've seen in 15 years. It's making me f**ken sick.

jokes on them. they're forking out $150 for jerseys at Peter Wynn for the week, but then they'll be gathering mould in the wardorbe for the next decade. :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Manly didnt get a live site did they?

Suck it up.

One advantage I guess of having a Parra boy as the Premier.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Yes! Absolutely sick to death of the Hype!

And what's with this naming of f*#king Sydney trains now after Hayne and Moi Moi??

My biggest problem with this is simply; that if it were Penrith - (or any other Sydney team for that matter,) - That were in the Eels Grand Final berth, you wouldn't get any Sydney trains being named: Civoniceva, Pritchard, Jennings or Sammut.

Of Course, I guess if it were anyone other than Rees being Premier, Moi Moi and Hayne wouldn't be having trains named after them either.

God I hope Melbourne win on Sunday! I haven't seen so many Parramatta supporters in Penrith since 2001! The Place is choked with them!

After full-time on Sunday evening, lets hope that they go home sulking and put their Parra Jerseys away for another decade at least!

fish eel

Immortal
Yes! Absolutely sick to death of the Hype!

And what's with this naming of f*#king Sydney trains now after Hayne and Moi Moi??

My biggest problem with this is simply; that if it were Penrith - (or any other Sydney team for that matter,) - That were in the Eels Grand Final berth, you wouldn't get any Sydney trains being named: Civoniceva, Pritchard, Jennings or Sammut.

Of Course, I guess if it were anyone other than Rees being Premier, Moi Moi and Hayne wouldn't be having trains named after them either.

God I hope Melbourne win on Sunday! I haven't seen so many Parramatta supporters in Penrith since 2001! The Place is choked with them!

After full-time on Sunday evening, lets hope that they go home sulking and put their Parra Jerseys away for another decade at least!

go have cry.

Ridders

Coach
You kidding me. There's an actual train named after Hayne? If so that excites me. When the train is departing will they say;

The Hayne Train will be departing shortly!

Toot Toot!

Last edited:

mrblue

Juniors
I live in the Parra area and take the western line. Being a Parra supporter I don't want to see trains named after players or buses with go parra! on them, it incites fans who side didn't make it and gives people an excuse to bitch and moan (some people don't need an excuse). I think turning this town blue and gold is good enough.

Apart from this I don't how people can complain unless they're particularly anal? Every team has to endure hype they don't much care for when their team doesn't make it. You're not unique in this regard FFS. :roll:

Latest posts